Who still hates the halo?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
santos
santos
37
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: Who still hates the halo?

Post

NtsParadize wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:00 am
santos wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:58 pm
It would save Henry Surtees…

People that are against the halo, must be the ones that drive without seatbelt, and talking on the cellphone.
If the halo was so good, you wouldn't be defending it by attacking personally the people against it.
That's not a question of personality. It's a behavior. Because if wanted to attack somebody i would have written that people that doesn't like the halo are the ones that likes to see morbid events and are watching motorsport in the hope that somebody crash and die.

NtsParadize
NtsParadize
10
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 8:17 pm
Location: France

Re: Who still hates the halo?

Post

santos wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:53 am
NtsParadize wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:00 am
santos wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:58 pm
It would save Henry Surtees…

People that are against the halo, must be the ones that drive without seatbelt, and talking on the cellphone.
If the halo was so good, you wouldn't be defending it by attacking personally the people against it.
That's not a question of personality. It's a behavior. Because if wanted to attack somebody i would have written that people that doesn't like the halo are the ones that likes to see morbid events and are watching motorsport in the hope that somebody crash and die.
Which isn't that different from the fallacy that you used just before.

santos
santos
37
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: Who still hates the halo?

Post

NtsParadize wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:56 am
santos wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:53 am
NtsParadize wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:00 am

If the halo was so good, you wouldn't be defending it by attacking personally the people against it.
That's not a question of personality. It's a behavior. Because if wanted to attack somebody i would have written that people that doesn't like the halo are the ones that likes to see morbid events and are watching motorsport in the hope that somebody crash and die.
Which isn't that different from the fallacy that you used just before.
Just to finish.. the halo doesn't need to be defended. It's in the cars already, and it's going to stay til the day that a better solution comes up. So, live with it.

NtsParadize
NtsParadize
10
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 8:17 pm
Location: France

Re: Who still hates the halo?

Post

santos wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:25 pm
NtsParadize wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:56 am
santos wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:53 am

That's not a question of personality. It's a behavior. Because if wanted to attack somebody i would have written that people that doesn't like the halo are the ones that likes to see morbid events and are watching motorsport in the hope that somebody crash and die.
Which isn't that different from the fallacy that you used just before.
Just to finish.. the halo doesn't need to be defended. It's in the cars already, and it's going to stay til the day that a better solution comes up. So, live with it.
No.