COVID market strategies.

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Zynerji

COVID market strategies.

Obviously with the market crash, and the current uptick on news, I was interested in how folks are re-engaging in the market.

I am finding that almost ANY tech stock on the May 15th option chain is solid money. I doubled my money today. I feel any tech stock in that window that you buy to strike 10$ above current will be a huge winner. Many can be bought for pennies.

Is anyone willing to share some more quick wins? I have several more to share if this thread opens up and stays positive.

COVID is a terrible thing, however, profiting from its inevitable demise can be a silver lining.

I don't want to talk politics, just options.
Vision, strategy and intelligence.

Let's talk.

subcritical71

Re: COVID market strategies.

I don’t know enough about anything you wrote in the 2nd paragraph.... I should and I’m overdue on learning, I’ll take this as an opportunity to understand. I normally buy/sell stock at market value and have done very good for myself but really need to understand the other options available.

Zynerji

Options are pretty simple.

You buy the ability to buy a stock at a certain price, and sell at the current price. It turns around on the margin, and simply pays out.

Where's your account held, and do you have an options capable account?

coaster

Im sure you could short sell a falling market easy enough, but dumping gold has begun as people move back to currency, slow recovery has now begun as people go back to work.
We lost alot of baby boomers, and sadly we'll lose more as the second wave is due, do or die for most to pay the bills/restart economy.
I dont have wealth.

strad

buy while it's low, sell when it bounces back up.
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

nzjrs

I've made a decent amount on crypto these last weeks. Some of that printed money flowed in.

PlatinumZealot

Me too. I made near 100% gains on one bitcoin exchange called binance. i did not make as much on CEX.io. I am sending my money from them to Binance. They delayed my transaction until the value started to come up again.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏