Formula 1 Clothing and Merchandise store

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
ispano6

Formula 1 Clothing and Merchandise store

I was looking for some team wear and came across a web-store that looked legitimate but wasn't sure.

Has anyone purchased from https://www.if1shop.com/ and are they a trustworthy business?
It seemed a bit sketchy to me. My brother pointed out that there is no Haas team wear at all, which did seem strange. Thanks for your input!

Wouter

Re: Formula 1 Clothing and Merchandise store

ispano6 wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 02:29
I was looking for some team wear and came across a web-store that looked legitimate but wasn't sure.

Has anyone purchased from https://www.if1shop.com/ and are they a trustworthy business?
It seemed a bit sketchy to me. My brother pointed out that there is no Haas team wear at all, which did seem strange. Thanks for your input!
These are some remnants of 2021 and they apparently have nothing from HAAS anymore, but if I look at the original prices ....
they are very high. The prices they are asking now are the normal current prices that the teams themselves are asking.
In addition, the 2022 selection will go on sale soon, but if each item also costs USD 98.00 .... that's a lot of money. Don't the teams ship it from Europe to the USA?
The Power of Dreams!

ispano6

Wouter wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 09:58
ispano6 wrote:

These are some remnants of 2021 and they apparently have nothing from HAAS anymore, but if I look at the original prices ....
they are very high. The prices they are asking now are the normal current prices that the teams themselves are asking.
In addition, the 2022 selection will go on sale soon, but if each item also costs USD 98.00 .... that's a lot of money. Don't the teams ship it from Europe to the USA?
They have the Red Bull Honda Special Edition Honda tribute shirt available and on sale that is not available anywhere else, but I had concerns this website was not trustworthy or their products might be bootleg. I was hoping someone here had experience purchasing from them without issues [-o<

Wouter

ispano6 wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 23:24
Wouter wrote:
ispano6 wrote:

They have the Red Bull Honda Special Edition Honda tribute shirt available and on sale that is not available anywhere else, but I had concerns this website was not trustworthy or their products might be bootleg. I was hoping someone here had experience purchasing from them without issues [-o<
Why would their products be bootleg? Would you really like to have/buy this T-shirt? Order one first and see how it goes.
You only lose $39.99 USD if something goes wrong. I would just take that gamble. Especially if you can't get it anywhere else.

https://www.if1shop.com/men-red-bull-ra ... shirt.html
The Power of Dreams!

ispano6

Wouter wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 23:43
ispano6 wrote:
Wouter wrote:

Why would their products be bootleg? Would you really like to have/buy this T-shirt? Order one first and see how it goes.
You only lose $39.99 USD if something goes wrong. I would just take that gamble. Especially if you can't get it anywhere else.

It's not the price or about receiving the item, it's the nature of their operation, is it a legitimate business, how are they going to use your information, store your credit card info, pass it along to other's etc. Their website calls out the they are the "Official F1 Store", but sell Mercedes F1 driving suits, which is typically not "official". Their social media links to rugbyworldcup and doesn't really indicate who they say they are. Their legal terms and conditions seem suspect as well. Overall, I'm going to refrain from shopping there since I don't have much confidence in them due to several cybersecurity call-outs.

Picsou

ispano6 wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 23:50
Wouter wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 23:43
ispano6 wrote:

It's not the price or about receiving the item, it's the nature of their operation, is it a legitimate business, how are they going to use your information, store your credit card info, pass it along to other's etc. Their website calls out the they are the "Official F1 Store", but sell Mercedes F1 driving suits, which is typically not "official". Their social media links to rugbyworldcup and doesn't really indicate who they say they are. Their legal terms and conditions seem suspect as well. Overall, I'm going to refrain from shopping there since I don't have much confidence in them due to several cybersecurity call-outs.
Nice, thanks :lol:

stephen

The link seems to be not working. Can you please confirm what happened?
Stephen Marengo
My F1 favorites: Community | Team | Driver