Introduce yourself here

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
adriannewey9864

Re: Introduce yourself here

hi i am jimbob sorsy sosij i am a 43 year old sex-nugget from new york in west korea on mars , i hope you like my bielzibub

EnisParachki

I am Ennis Parachki. I live in Delchevo, Macedonia(FYROM). I am Muslim by religion. Fan of Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher, Alain Prost, Nelson Piquet, Nigel Mansell and other F1 legends. I am also fan of IndyCar, WRC and DTM.

mipade

Hey guys,

My name is Michael and im from Germany.
Im 25 years old and work as an engineering technician in the exhaust sector for utility vehicles and cars.

I've been following this forum quite a while now and today I had a litte bit of spare time and decided to join the club :D.

I hope for some nice technical conversations in the future.

Greetz Michael

SuperCNJ

Hi All,

I've been lurking on this site for a good few years now but have only just discovered the forum! :oops:

Looking forward to chatting with you all... :)

SuperCNJ

Benito

I am Benito from USA and i am doing ACCA .. and when finish my study i will start my internship and then start my own business

the_end90

Hello, I am Giulio Rayneri from Italy, but now I am in Stuttgart for the Erasmus Project. I am graduating in Automotive Engineering and a fun of f1 and Motorsport in General.
Looking Forward to chatting with You!
Giulio

orthrus

Hi, I am from indonesia and fans of F1

SlideTru

im joe, out in california. Cad operator/unpaid project coordinator/pretend engineer in commercial & industrial structural steel construction - want to move into something more racey for sure. lurking has its ups, but now its time to be a true user.

-comming from a die hard tifoso family of Italian immigrants, my support for teams tends to follow drivers/key staff I admire. I once turned down the advances of a hot young lady because she was wearing a WilliamsF1 team blazer, during an annoying period of nonstop protests from them towards Ferrari - and now i well-wish Bottas married to another.

TAG

Hello, my name is John and I'm an F1 addict.
माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत

lindawarren
lindawarren

Hi to all forum members....My name is Linda I am new to this forum

Spoutnik

Hello, I have 15 yo, from France precisely from Viry (Yes the city where the Renault Energy F1 is designed !).
Obviously my English isn't perfect but, tbh on the French forum you can't talk about any technical part of the F1, only trolling about the drivers on our forums..

MarcPB

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to register here.
I have been following F1 from France since late-90s.

As a die-hard motorsport fan, I'm looking forward to next season.
See you around!

F1Sidecar

Hello everyone. I am a F1 Sidecar racer at heart. I've done the chair and the bars in that particular discipline for 7 years. I also race a Superkart as well. Oh, and my sponsors just bought an old FF1600 to play with, so i will do a bit of that this year. I have been watching F1 since I was 5, my first real memory was that sad weekend at Imola. I have a great degree of experience in racing and set up but i am light years behind the guys on here when it comes to objective break down of the actual physics and maths of F1. I love F1 for the tech, the whole soap opera aspect and the racing. I've raced all over Europe and best result was a win at in the Euro's at Spa in the wet in a F1 sidecar. I have won other National championships as well. I have a 1995 xjr road car and hold road racers like Michael and William Dunlop in far higher regard than any F1 guy. I think the current system is flawed due to the red cars getting a slice of the pie before it gets divided. I feel the sport is but a cash cow being milked to death by CVC at present but I do think Mr E is still required. I dont like Horner for the way he has used every tool at his disposal to get a better position for himself and his team over the good of the sport. I realise they all do it but he has done it the most. That carry on with the teams association was a disgrace. I rate Lewis and Teflonso (who i despise, Teflon that is) and don't rate Button (who i adore as a person but he's not A+ more A-). I believe motorsport is and should continue to be dangerous and think the current Formula where a 17 year old boy can drive a F1 indicates that it needs to be more difficult. There is no way a 17 year old could ride an F1 sidecar hard or a Superbike, physically, they could not do it. F1 should be extreme. Oh, i'm known for a good rant now and again!

Leo West

Hi All

I registered today.

I love to hate the Bernie circus . However for me the biggest news of mid 2014 up to now is the departure of Alonso from Ferrari and the changes Ferrari made in the "shop".

All for the better I believe.

Fabien

Hello Everybody,

I am Fabien, I am French but live in Germany. I am a fan of F1 for quite a long (actually 18 of my 27years so far :) ). I am currently a software engineer for a WEC Team. So naturally, the technical side of F1 is a passion.