Racingfor.me (aka RU) invites

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Giblet

Re: What exactly is 'Racing Underground'?

It's a private torrent tracker.

I'd send you one, but I am out. I gave them all away.

I would suggest you change the name to RU in the thread, as this will attract a lot of people to the site just looking for invites.

When/if I am given more invites I will send you one for sure.

eg. I had the BBC feed of qualifying on my HD about 5 hours after the session, including download time.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

Jersey Tom

Giblet wrote:It's a private torrent tracker.

I would suggest you change the name to RU in the thread, as this will attract a lot of people to the site just looking for invites.

eg. I had the BBC feed of qualifying on my HD about 5 hours after the session, including download time.
That's pretty impressive. For now I have to decide if I want to stay up till 3-4am to watch this race... might be a long night!

Edit - and just like that, I have an invite. This may be pretty cool.
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

Pierce89

Jersey Tom wrote:
Giblet wrote:It's a private torrent tracker.

That's pretty impressive. For now I have to decide if I want to stay up till 3-4am to watch this race... might be a long night!

Edit - and just like that, I have an invite. This may be pretty cool.
I live in the states and can't get DTM BTCC or Super GT I've tried to join by asking for invites on other forums. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. BTW in the US I only have to stay up till one am which is nicer than usual
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

Pandamasque

Does anyone have a spare invite for me? I rarely had problems finding an F1 race or quali to download, but other racing series are much harder to find outside places like RU.

freedom_honda

Pandamasque wrote:Does anyone have a spare invite for me? I rarely had problems finding an F1 race or quali to download, but other racing series are much harder to find outside places like RU.
Invite sent.

Pierce89

I would be extremely greatful if someone could hook me up. I promise I'd seed & upload.
I can't get most of any good racing outside F1 I live. I live in rural Alabama, USA & I hate Nascar but that's the only racing on tv where I live.
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

snuffysimon

Re: looking for RU invites

Hi guys does anyone out there have a spare invite for RU. I'm looking for classic F1 races from the 80's. Can't seem to find full races anywhere. Will def seed.

frentzen1997

Hi there, I am likewise definitely interested in an RU invite!

I have heaps of F1 digital media I can share with the community.

frentzen1997

Hi there, I am likewise definitely interested in an RU invite!

I have heaps of F1 digital media I can share with the community.

Sanello

Hi everyone. I am newcommer here. this is my first post.
I have one problem: in 2009 i served in army (ukraine) and missed whole 2009 f1 season. When i released i started download races from rutracker.org, but could finish only first 11 races, because rest of them are closed now. i am a big f1 fan and have all races in mpeg2 quality (uncompressed satellite stream - the best possible for today as i know) since 2006 year. there is a lot of races, but i can't find uncompressed real good races from bbc, skysports or premiere in mpeg2. some people from rutracker sad me, that in RU there is a lot af races in any quality i need, but there is no simple way to register there. i need invitation code for RU. can sombody help me with that? if so, please contact me icq 336-763-262. Thanks.

ESPImperium

Anyone got a spare RU invite for me???

technoppp

can i get a RU invite?...I dont want to miss any live action...so i would be really grateful if someone sends me an invite :)

Rafael de Oliveira

Hey guys

I would like to ask an invitation for RU.

I have to do some CAD drawings and I need high resolution photos to do the drawings.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!

slopete

I would be most grateful to anyone who could send me an invite for the RU site.

Thanks in abvance,

slopete in Toronto

Marzone

An Invite will be much appreciated, since motorsport in general have bad coverage in Danmark.

Are especially looking for Race of Champions

THX in advance