Racingfor.me (aka RU) invites

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
danielhc

Re: looking for RU invites

Hello.

I would like to request an invitation to the racing-undergound.com.

I have much material to share. Since photos of the 80 Formula 1 until the current season with photos of the official websites of the teams in high resolution.
Also I have several documentaries, videos of GPs from 2007 until the Italian GP in 2010, statistics, trade journals in PDF, etc.. Material first

Thanks!

Insomniac

Well, here goes nothing: I'd love an invite. Don't expect to get one though since my postcount is a massive 2 (including this post), and that seems to be the way things are measured around here. Whatever - if there's anyone out there feeling benevolent, I'll share fairly. Thanks.

kaziukas

Hi! I'm looking for RU invite. Guys does anyone out there have a spare invite for RU. I'm looking for classic F1 races from the 80's. Can't seem to find full races anywhere. Will def seed. My email: buxius et gmail dot com

Thanks

dempsey74

Hello, I would love to be included in the RU forum. Please add me and I will seed 24/7! I have plenty of races on disk to share also.

Thanks!

EightM

I would also like an invite please. I have a decent ratio at Demonoid atm, and have races from the past few years ready to share.

I've also been a long time reader but seldomly post here on F1Technical. I spend a decent amount of time on JAonF1 and PF1.

dave34m

Need a Racing Underground invite if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Dave

Strata-R

I desperately want to get an invite. I do realize that this tracker is bloody hard to get into so if anyone were to help me out I'd reward them the best I could. I have invites for a few trackers that i'm apart of.

jon-mullen

Anybody got an invite to a boxing tracker to trade? Like boxing, Frazier, Hopkins, de la Hoya, Pacquiao, etc., not MMA...

PM me, thanks.

Edit: Sorry if that's not clear, I'm looking for a boxing tracker, I'll give you an RU invite in return.
Last edited by jon-mullen on 03 Mar 2011, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.
Loud idiot in red since 2010
United States Grand Prix Club, because there's more to racing than NASCAR

CMSMJ1

jon-mullen wrote:Anybody got an invite to a boxing tracker to trade? Like boxing, Frazier, Hopkins, de la Hoya, Pacquiao, etc., not MMA...

PM me, thanks.

You have PM 8)
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

imightbewrong

Hello fellas!

Has anyone got a RU invite? I had an account but it seems like they deleted it for not logging in in a long time =(

I'd be very glad if someone can spare one!

regards
IMBW

Pandamasque

^ check your inbox

imightbewrong

Pandamasque wrote:^ check your inbox
A million thanks! I owe you one.

yukie2ai

Would anybody please send me a invite for cinemascope.ru please.

thanks a bunch

high-on-octane

I'd also love an RU invite. I used to have one, but haven't logged in your a year or more, so its not working :cry:

danyduc

Hi,
What is required to get an invite to RU?
Thanks