Post Records (Post 500!!! Edited)

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Monstrobolaxa

Post Records (Post 500!!! Edited)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It feels like a first podium finish for a driver.....

Press conf:

"well I worked very hard...did a few mistakes...but I pushed hard and after the first stop the car started working properly....so I pushed really hard....and at the end the result was quite good" (...) "I'd also like to thank my parents and girlfriend for supporting me" :lol:
Last edited by Monstrobolaxa on 27 Oct 2004, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.

Renault-BAR

Questions from the floor:

Sir, what tips do you have for people who would love to follow your footsteps?

(Is this topic really necessary?)

Monstrobolaxa

No the topic isn't necessary :lol: I really just felt like doing something stupid (or very stupid) to mark my 500 message LOLOLOL .....celebrations will follow when I reach 1000 messages!!! :lol:

about the question....well...visit the site 5 or 6 times a day, like do!!! :wink:

Steven
Owner

another question to our racer here :P :
what would you recommend for f1technical to become even better? :wink:

Monstrobolaxa

:lol: Well at the begining the car was a little unstable (not to many members).... :lol:

Well to tell you the truth (and like the last message I sent you)....I think that the site is fine! You mentioned thinking of linking it to some kind of news site....but I really think you should leave things the way they are...after each race you can post the results....but you could try keeping it more as technical site instead of a news site....the news should be technicaly orientated....it's hard I know....but in any case keep up the good work Tomba.

-shr3d-

congrats on the milestone there monstro..... always interesting and informative posts as well..... well except for this one maybe.....hehe
congrats to tomba as well cause this is an excellent site in both format and content..... cheers. :)

Monstrobolaxa

Thank you for the complement -shr3d- :wink:

Monstrobolaxa

Well and 5 months later here I am again.....but now reaching the 1000 post mark! \:D/

Now the podium celebration
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Press conference

"I would like to thank the team, special thanks to the manager Tomba....he's done a fanatastic job in maintaining the team up the the highest standards of F1 Racing and also he has supported the team with little or no sponsors.....(between us he must be a god-damn millionaire)! :lol: ...well I still have a contract for 2005 but I've been offered a life-time contract....though I will not be paid....but I really just love the driving!"

tyler durten

michael......i mean monstrobolaxa , how you feel wen you make your first pit stop?
remenber pain is temporary

Monstrobolaxa

didn't feel that well specially because I was forced to pit....with the damage made to the car....it was my fault....a slight driving mistake....nothing serious....! :lol: But I fought back...and it's niceto finish the season with this win....now lets focus on next season...it seems that Tomba is preparing some interestings changes to the car (site) :wink: and the oponents are also developing their cars....so it's going to be a though season but seems to me we might be up there once again! :wink: