The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
raymondu999

Re: Brazilian GP 2011 - Interlagos

Ringo -China 2011 was dry...
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

flynfrog

wow still over a week till the race and the thread has already turned into a hamilton is the best driver ever- no hes not thread dont you guys have anything better to put your time towards.

ringo

flynfrog wrote:wow still over a week till the race and the thread has already turned into a hamilton is the best driver ever- no hes not thread dont you guys have anything better to put your time towards.
Stop spoiling the build up to the race please. We are enjoying the discussion.
No one said who is best ever. Predictions are typical of the race threads. Brazil is usually affected by rain, both in qualifying and race.
Vettel wins everything if it doesn't rain, or he doesn't get a puncture.

What else do you want to talk about?
We say the same things for all 19 races, where are the DRS zones, weather, redbull is strong here, vettel on pole ect. same thing every 2 weeks.
And for Brazil "engine power will suffer ect.. etc.." same thing every time.

I'll say Massa on pole after gaining 1s from the crowd support for the sake of making the thread interesting. That is still a valid point and the same goes for what happens if it rains.
For Sure!!

Mr Alcatraz

ringo wrote:It is clear as day:
Fredmacher :mrgreen:

Last edited by Mr Alcatraz on 18 Nov 2011, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

Aced

ringo wrote: No matter how you want to cut it, There is 1 best rain driver.
Well, if that's how you wanna put it and if there's really just one best rain driver, that's Michael Schumacher.

MuseF1

Aced wrote:
ringo wrote: No matter how you want to cut it, There is 1 best rain driver.
Well, if that's how you wanna put it and if there's really just one best rain driver, that's Michael Schumacher.
I recall Schumacher spinning off in the wet in brazil a few years ago :)

MuseF1

mx_tifosi wrote:Fanboy posts will be "relocated" as usual if it continues this way. ;)
sorry, my bad

Mr.S

A guy who cant keep his car on track in Korea drove the best race. A guy who spun at Spa last year is the best rain driver(almost lost the win).

The guy spun off at Hungary this year & lost to Button. Rammed into Button & I dont expect anything better with his level of intelligence. I dont see anything in Hamilton for him to be called a good driver in rain.

I am done debating in an environment when i get banned for calling fanboys as they are. (No need for me to argue when I cant call a fanboy a fanboy).

Mr Alcatraz

Mr.S wrote: I cant call a fanboy a fanboy.
Call me one [-o<
Image I think it might be kind of a turn on :P :oops:
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

wesley123

Mr.S wrote:A guy who cant keep his car on track in Korea drove the best race. A guy who spun at Spa last year is the best rain driver(almost lost the win).

The guy spun off at Hungary this year & lost to Button. Rammed into Button & I dont expect anything better with his level of intelligence. I dont see anything in Hamilton for him to be called a good driver in rain.

I am done debating in an environment when i get banned for calling fanboys as they are. (No need for me to argue when I cant call a fanboy a fanboy).
*Cough* Made the whole field look like nothing in Monaco 2008, Great Brittain 2008, Fuji 2007 *cough*

Just asking, what has others achieved that allows them to be called rainmasters above Hamilton? Excuse me but Vettel has achieved absolutely nothing, neither does Alonso or Barrichello. Take an example in Schumacher, driving from the back to the front in wet weather, or Hamilton beating the rest of the field by a minute. I find that more of an achievement than just winning like you do all year. Apart from that, the moment you named in Belgium 2010, it is an awkward point to name, since the rest of the field all missed the Busstop chicane when it started to rain, the other 'rainmaster' Vettel managing to T-Bone someone who travels in the same direction and worse. Then is overshooting a corner in full wet conditions in my opinion less worse than the others named.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

ringo

Mr.S wrote:A guy who cant keep his car on track in Korea drove the best race. A guy who spun at Spa last year is the best rain driver(almost lost the win).

What a hater. :lol: That's all i have to say. Had to have the last word did you?

Shumacher is a has been. Rosberg owns him. Case closed. No reason to put down other drivers talking about intelligence and what not. If shumi was intelligent he would have retired and keep his reputation in tact.
What you think is not relevant. Hamilton is accepted as the best rain driver case closed.
Mods clean up this mess!! :lol: 8)
For Sure!!

LionKing

Hamilton was not even good at all at Brasil 2008, when the title was on the line.

Best driver from the perspective of his fans :)

wesley123

LionKing wrote:Hamilton was not even good at all at Brasil 2008, when the title was on the line.

Best driver from the perspective of his fans :)
If you are a fan and dont think he is best, well that is quite illogical in my opinion.

But if we go by this, because he had two bad years and wasnt good in Brazil, but the complete dominance in other races then no one is rainmaster and no one will ever be. Sure vettel never made a mistake in wet weather, neither did barrichello, neither did Senna and neither will anyone else.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

Mr.S

ringo wrote:

What a hater. :lol: That's all i have to say. Had to have the last word did you?

Shumacher is a has been. Rosberg owns him. Case closed. No reason to put down other drivers talking about intelligence and what not. If shumi was intelligent he would have retired and keep his reputation in tact.
What you think is not relevant. Hamilton is accepted as the best rain driver case closed.
Mods clean up this mess!! :lol: 8)

Dude cant keep his car on track & he is best in the rain. The only thing he is best as is having as Sub-human IQ. Anyways back to the topic :mrgreen:

beelsebob

Mr.S wrote:Dude cant keep his car on track & he is best in the rain. The only thing he is best as is having as Sub-human IQ. Anyways back to the topic :mrgreen:
I read this, and then wondered why you were slagging off Vettel. :?