The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
ringo

Re: Brazilian GP 2011 - Interlagos

Mr.S wrote:
Dude cant keep his car on track & he is best in the rain. The only thing he is best as is having as Sub-human IQ. Anyways back to the topic :mrgreen:
Mr. S shumacher can't even keep his car within 2s of rosberg.
For Sure!!

Mr.S
Mr.S

Re: Brazilian GP 2011 - Interlagos

ringo wrote:
Mr.S wrote:
Dude cant keep his car on track & he is best in the rain. The only thing he is best as is having as Sub-human IQ. Anyways back to the topic :mrgreen:
Mr. S shumacher can't even keep his car within 2s of rosberg.
Cool story & Hamilton is more than 25 points behind Button when Button had 1 mechanical & 1 failure due to faulty pit stop. Hamilton got owned. FACT. Now all that is left is for Massa to beat him at a race & take him out. Perfect End to the season

PlatinumZealot

Re: The "Fanboy Ying Yang" thread

BAWCE!!

πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

PlatinumZealot

Really looking for a BOSSY win tomorrow! Hope it rains from start to finish!

yener

Re: McLaren MP4-27 Mercedes

raymondu999 wrote:
yener wrote:
NonNewtonic wrote:Ahhhhh still so long to go before the next season start!!! Can't wait how those 'traditional' top teams find their way to challenge those bulls!
Mark my words! RBR will not be the team to beat in 2012. McLaren will be. They know exactly what they have to do and they are working on it.
Most teams know what to do. Doing it is a very different issue altogether.

Agreed! But McLaren know what they want and how they can achieved it. They are working on a car based for only 6% on the 2011 car. IMO that makes clear they understand what they are doing.
"Life is about passions - Thank you for sharing mine" MSC

raymondu999

Hard to say. You could read into that 6% carryover comment both ways
ε€±θ΄₯θ€…ζ‰Ύη†η”±οΌŒζˆεŠŸθ€…ζ‰Ύζ–Ήζ³•

megasyxx
megasyxx

Tyler wrote:The battle between Hamilton and Button is going to be very interesting to see, if McLaren do have the quickest car next year.
I can't wait!
If they do have the quickest car next year complete with the weird shaped sides, I hope Lewis will start to grow up and stop whining whenever Jenson gets the upperhand with team orders.

PlatinumZealot

Re: F1 champ odds in 2012 - who will win?

Caito wrote:I voted Vettel, but I'd like to multiple vote Button too. If I had to place some money on bets, I'd bet to those two.
Button won't win the Championshiop if he doesn't get the fastest car. And IF the Mclaren is the fastest car, he won't beat his teammate. This is simply because the faster guy will be getting all the poles and running away into the distance in clear air and getting all the preferred pit stops. It's rare to see the slower driver win the wdc when he and his teammate have the fastest car (has it ever happened before?)

beelsebob
beelsebob

n smikle wrote:
Caito wrote:I voted Vettel, but I'd like to multiple vote Button too. If I had to place some money on bets, I'd bet to those two.
Button won't win the Championshiop if he doesn't get the fastest car. And IF the Mclaren is the fastest car, he won't beat his teammate. This is simply because the faster guy will be getting all the poles and running away into the distance in clear air and getting all the preferred pit stops. It's rare to see the slower driver win the wdc when he and his teammate have the fastest car (has it ever happened before?)
I'm not so sure he's the slower team mate. At the start of 2011, yes, at the end, not through Hamilton's self destruction, but through Button's gain in confidence, I think he's actually driving on a par with Hamilton and Alonso (note, I only don't mention Vettel because we've yet to see new-Vettel in a not massively superior car). I don't think he'd be a bad bet at those odds.

Mr Alcatraz

megasyxx wrote:
Tyler wrote:The battle between Hamilton and Button is going to be very interesting to see, if McLaren do have the quickest car next year.
I can't wait!
If they do have the quickest car next year complete with the weird shaped sides, I hope Lewis will start to grow up and stop whining whenever Jenson gets the upperhand with team orders.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

PlatinumZealot

YO BOSSY! ONE FOR THE HATERZ!! :lol:

Mr Alcatraz

At the time it was argued on another forum that Ferrari were against the idea of a street course more than a year ago in Rome. But it was entitled "Ferrari vs Rome" GP'

I had a slightly different take on it:
I'd say it would be a fairly good fight
I think Rome would have the tactical advantage over Ferrari
Bringing open wheelers that provide no protection,
Roman archers would pepper the Ferrari’s
OTOH If Luca gets his way Ferrari could bring legions
0f specially designed challengers that could engage Rome with a frontal attack while assembling up into Phalanx formations
On the Flanks They would employ their elite Calvary including famous mercenaries like Mike the elder Ralf the younger and Nico, and Vettel the Huns
Jarno could bottle up a lot of the Roman forces by being a rolling chicane. His martyrdom will be bound up in the triumphant history for millennia and provide the diversion for Fred, and Lewis to make an end run. Kimi the Vicoden and Kubinski the Pole would have the prototype Ferrari stealth rally car. And bore the remaining Romans to death. The battle will be the greatest in the illustrious history of Ferrari.
The victors will be immortalized with a profound declaration by Kimi just before he got really hammered:
β€œI came. I ate an Ice cream cone, I had a shyte
Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

KnottyBwoy
KnottyBwoy

Re: Vodafone McLaren MP4-27 Mercedes

Beauty! :wink:
Last edited by KnottyBwoy on 07 Feb 2012, 16:23, edited 1 time in total.

forty-two

Shakeman wrote:
forty-two wrote:
Chalke wrote:Aside from the exhaust slots, also now visible on this pic are a new monkey-seat, reduced size engine cover exit and an all-around slot on the diffuser edge.

Sorry, but what do you mean by "Monkey-Seat"?
The small wing attached to the beam wing is the monkey seat.

Is it really! I've never heard that term before, but now I do it sounds cute! Thanks for the explanation.

Wouldn't fancy sitting on it though, monkey or otherwise it'd be pretty drafty there I'd have thought!
The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the Universe and ... Everything?

Raptor22
Raptor22

The Monkey seat is fitted to the beam wing to get the monkey off the drivers back...

ok I'll get my coat and hat now