The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
SeijaKessen

Re: 2012 Belgian Grand Prix - Spa

zyphro wrote:
SeijaKessen wrote:
At least he admitted to it...which is something Schumacher seems to have had difficulty doing throughout his career.
Admitted it, what 5 years later?

Re. Schumacher - get real, the man in your avatar doesn't have a glorified 'black-and-white' history in his (tragically) short-lived career, does he (I can see exactly what your aim is here :roll: )?

Senna set the standards, for which, the next generation of drivers emulated. I love how Senna fans jump on Michael, yet, they seem to forget he intentionally took out Prost in Japan and won the title. If fans such as yourself, brand Schumacher a cheat. What is Senna then?

When you go through what Senna did, he was no different to Schumacher: they were both ruthless drivers, that's all there is to it.
zypho,

You should really look into Schumacher's career a bit more before trying to compare the two.

Per Suzuka 1990...put yourself in Senna's shoes. You got screwed in '89 because of Balestre who had to protect his little buddy, and he was about to get screwed again in 1990 per the switching of the pole position. He fought back...I suppose you would just take it lying down though, no?

As for setting the standards?

Outside of Suzuka 1990, please give me a list of all the races in which Senna did things underhanded as Schumacher did.

P.S. I can verify any of it as I have almost a quarter century worth of F1 races, and I do have every race Senna drove from 1984 to 1994.

beelsebob

NathanOlder wrote:
beelsebob wrote:
NathanOlder wrote:Never mind, with the luck Hakkinen had at the start, it was only fair for Michael not to finish :D
Plus, DC caused the most awesome crash ever at the start of that race, so it's only fair to give him credit :P

If I can remember , The camera's couldnt see what actually happened to DC at the start of the first start. Did he just drop it on his own ? or could he have been tipped into a spin ? he certainly veered across the track pretty quickly!
My understanding was that he got his front right stuck in the gutter going around La Source, and then never quite recovered the car.

NathanOlder

zyphro wrote:
SeijaKessen wrote:
At least he admitted to it...which is something Schumacher seems to have had difficulty doing throughout his career.
Admitted it, what 5 years later?

Re. Schumacher - get real, the man in your avatar doesn't have a glorified 'black-and-white' history in his (tragically) short-lived career, does he (I can see exactly what your aim is here :roll: )?

Senna set the standards, for which, the next generation of drivers emulated. I love how Senna fans jump on Michael, yet, they seem to forget he intentionally took out Prost in Japan and won the title. If fans such as yourself, brand Schumacher a cheat. What is Senna then?

When you go through what Senna did, he was no different to Schumacher: they were both ruthless drivers, that's all there is to it.
I have to say, If in 1995 Hill had the chance to do to Schumacher what Schumacher did to Hill the year before, EVERYONE would have accepted it.
If in 1998 Villeneuve had the chance to repay Schumacher what he tried in 1997 EVERYONE would have accepted it.

So..... Senna repaying Prost the year after , in my opinion was acceptable. Especially when Senna was fighting not only Prost , but the FIA aswell.

He who makes the first atempt to use his car as a battering Ram must be punished. Prost, Schumacher, Maldonado!
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

NathanOlder

Re: Magic pedal / paddle

Im a huge Mclaren fan, BUT.... just another example of how a Newey car cheats its way to the front.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Niya

ALONSO for SCUDERIA FERRARI <3 <3

SiLo

Niya wrote:ALONSO for SCUDERIA FERRARI <3 <3
No.
Felipe Baby!

Niya

SiLo wrote:
No.
YESSSS!

wesley123

Thank god you added a nice color to it and a larger size as I would almost have ignored the post otherwise
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

Jackles-UK

Please expand. How have you reached your wild assumption?

Do you have any evidence in the form of trade literature or in-depth professional studies to give any creedance to your curveball theory?

Jack

:D

turbof1

Great job guys. One weird post gets a 5x multiplier and it's now smeared out at my screen.
#AeroFrodo

raymondu999

C-c-c-combo breaker! :lol:

In other news - posts like these make me wish I had downvote power.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

alogoc

Re: Ferrari F2012

let's hope F2012 improves in SPA!

FORZA FERRARI! :wink:
THE F2012!
THE CAR THAN WON 2012 WORLD F1 CHAMPIONSHIP WHIT A TILTED ENGINE!

alogoc

Rain in SPA Quali! cold temps whit rain all weekend friday 13C saturday 14C sunday 19C

http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/ ... spx?sday=5

this should help the technical caracteristic of the F2012! :D
THE F2012!

raymondu999

I would never trust a weather forecast for Spa
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

alogoc

raymondu999 wrote:I would never trust a weather forecast for Spa

Whit the rain yes! you can never know,but the temps maybe yes this kind of temps should be good for F2012 bad for Lotus i think!
THE F2012!