The Fanboy Yin Yang Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
3jawchuck

Re: Honda Power Unit

Facts Only wrote:
GoranF1 wrote:Until Honda continue to refuse mule car for testing situation will stay the same.
Renault,Mercedes and Ferrari use mule cars.
Where do you get this from? Source or evidence? None because it's BS
Depending on how official"you take Wazari's input, this quote from him: "Honda has not used test mules because mainly we don’t know when to stop. " could be the proof you need or more whistling in the dark.

Wass85

Re: 2017 Chinese Grand Prix - Shanghai 07-09 April

Does anyone else feel Lewis has been a bit meh so far this season? Vettel has been the star man by far out of the top teams.

SectorOne

Re: 2017 Chinese Grand Prix - Shanghai 07-09 April

Wass85 wrote:
15 Apr 2017, 20:19
Does anyone else feel Lewis has been a bit meh so far this season? Vettel has been the star man by far out of the top teams.
These troll accounts have really let themselves go these days.
No finesse or skill anymore.
In the other thread you made a comment, realized people ignored it and then followed up with a similar comment hoping someone would grab the bait.

We don´t need any more love/hate Hamilton comments because every god damn race thread gets infected with it.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

wuzak

So, Alonso has never raced with less power?

He certainly will when he goes to Indy.

BrunoH

i think we can forget Mclaren Honda.. Honda will not make it even in 2020... they will always be behind...

Thunder

wuzak wrote:
16 Apr 2017, 19:19
So, Alonso has never raced with less power?

He certainly will when he goes to Indy.
I think "context" is the magic Word here. He could have very well meant the deficit in pretty much every Aspect of these PU's.
turbof1 wrote: YOU SHALL NOT......STALLLLL!!!
#aerogollum

davidfroshanzen

Just wait for the results of the test after the race in Bahrain. If the result not good, you should turn off the tv until next year....

Joseki

davidfroshanzen wrote:
16 Apr 2017, 19:39
Just wait for the results of the test after the race in Bahrain. If the result not good, you should turn off the tv until next year....
We are waiting for a fixed data since Jerez 2015 and things never improved substantially. I don't see why things should improve now.

etusch

davidfroshanzen wrote:
16 Apr 2017, 19:39
İf there will be new spec engine, I hope there will, that test is what I am waiting with exitement. But I don't wait a big step there. I hope they will bring an engine designed with outside help before second half of seeson or from start of second part. If they can be good second part of season we will be happy and forget all the past.

ollandos

mwillems wrote:
16 Apr 2017, 20:21
-wkst- wrote:
16 Apr 2017, 20:13
And now everybody should remember the posts Wazari did over the last months and years.

Two options for me:
1) Honda engineers like him are really that clueless
2) someone had fun to play a game here
I think Wazari said the head needed redesigning and he estimated 4 months.
I believe hasegawa has essentially said the same since then.
and after they need redesing the block ...another 6 months...honda exactly dont know what they do ...simple they walk with closed eyes and looking for a light ..
and never this guy wazari say something correct before others on media ...all the forum here and media plus honda boss
speak for the problems and after coming here to tell us that who already we know ...very nice try to turn the lights on your side ...only need a good title before your name ...personaly i believe that i can see ..

ollandos

and something more from me ...they try to do work for this turbo-compressor hydrid engines with monocylider?..must be crazy ...any work with out turbo and compressor from engine its work for a food for dogs....must let there dreams out ....for next time on other planet ....that is work for karting engines....if anyone knows very little things of mechanical and enginering....mclaren make 2 big mistake ...one they let them to work alone us they wond on honda way ..and after they dont get out honda for mercedes ...right know pay this mistakes for long time ..with high risk to lose everything ...drivers-staff- sponsors....i dont believe honda can do something better for years ...there is no way to win with honda

Chene_Mostert

" The crisis at Honda is starting to affect Mclaren Shareholders."
"Science at its best is an open-minded method of inquiry, not a belief system." - Rupert Sheldrake

loner

Chene_Mostert wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 11:57
" The crisis at Honda is starting to affect Mclaren Shareholders."
its okey no harm there will always be milking cows , does Manchester City ringing any bells ?!!
this is Honda PU thread you know
para bellum.

ollandos

AFTER 2 MONTHS of pre season test and on this big gift to do in test season disaster again ...only 2 laps and engine change again ....big big progres.... =D> =D> get out this engine as soon is posible ..honda plz buy manor and get 2 japan drivers and let mclaren ....i cant see any more this nightmare

FW17

I don't believe a project done by interns and trainees is going to be successful.