EURO 2004

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Monstrobolaxa

EURO 2004

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mikacouli

Figo played like a little child. He must me ashamed.
all hopes on the MP4/24

Monstrobolaxa

We sucked.....we didn't play at all! all of Portugal should be ashamed!

Irvingthien

Yupp...Portugal flopped badly despite all those big talents.

Monstrobolaxa

Wel we might have big talents....but all off them are only talented when they're paid!!! :lol:

Steven
Owner

Zinedine Zidane is and remains the master of the game!
HA he got those Englishmen pretty well f****d up hehehe

Monstrobolaxa

PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GGAANNHHA- MMOOSS

Spencifer_Murphy

:D :D :D COMMON ENGLAND!!! :D :D :D
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Monstrobolaxa

Sorry....but we're going to win the next match!!!!

Spencifer_Murphy

LOL...It will be a hard and interesting match Monstro.

Do you remember a player called Ian Wright? He used to play for Arsenal & England teams over here in England in the early 1990's. He now does some commentary after the matches on one of your TV Channels. I think he summed it all up pretty well when he said:

"Its gonna be a great shame to knock-out the host nation...but somebody's got o do it" LOL

Like I said, it sould be a very interesting match. Do you have any predictions? or would you rather not tempt fate?

Spencifer_Murphy

Yes Zidane did get us pretty --- up Tomba (I cuddnt believe that match...how could we loose it in the last 2mins?!) But it has to be said that we where the better team that match. The Freekick however was masterful, a truely great effort by Zidane (Altho maybe Beckham could give hima few pionters :lol: ) Afterall David Beckham is regarded by many (Incuding his Real Madrid Team-mate Luis Figo to be the best deadball kicker in the world. but thts besides the piont, we lost the match with two very silly mistakes, and all credit has to go to France for capitalising on them. Although it must be said, I worry about them sometimes. Thier squad is awesome to say the very least but they struggled agaisnt us, they drew with croatia (We just beat them 4-2...beat? sorry THRASHED! :D ) It has to be said that they arent looking as strong as they should/could.

But good news is we have some very interesting matches comming up, good luck to France against Greece and (no offence to monstro) but England are gonna win their next match. :D :D :D

Monstrobolaxa

Well....everyone in Spain was laughing and giving Portugal their condoleses......I think we were the last ones to laugh!.....so I really don't like to predict anything....to me we wouldn't even pass to the second fase!

But in any case good luck for England :lol:

Spencifer_Murphy

S'alright, people here in England are still flying the national flag, cos we are proud of our team. Congratulations Monsto, Portugal played REALLY well that match, in fact I think that is probably your best performance so far in the tornament.

It has to be said though, the Referee was discraceful. Sol Campbel's goal was perfectly legal, but the ref sed there was a push, we saw the clip over and over again and could not understand what he saw. Even the linesman gave it as a goal but the ref (WHO WAS ON THE ENGE OF THE PENTALTY AREA!!!) overruled the desision. How the ref thinks he had a better view than the lines man is beyond me! I don't know what game the ref was watching cos it certainly wasn't the England Vs Portugal match! :lol: . It then has to be asked why on earth was the refferee Swiss?! No offecnce to the swiss what-so-ever but we played the Swiss in the group stages of the competition, and more or less put them out of the competition. The ref should have been of a neutral nation, Dutch or Italian for example. It was very unfair to the english. But it must be said that we did NOT perform very well that night.

Rui Costa's goal however, WOW! I don't know which goal I prefered, Michael Owen's wonder goal or Rui Costa's lightning bolt! They where both spectacular. But we are now out of the competition and I can only congratulate the Portugese and wish you the best of luck in the rest of the competition.

pompelmo

Hay monstro! How do you feel portugal winning!
Did you party??
I had few beers yesterday in honour of Portogal!
RIGHT ON! :P