EURO 2004

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Strax
Strax

They are not only winning! They 've done it!!! Soccer is a teams game and we seem to forget this! Greece was probably the only group that played like a TEAM and not as a bunch of big name individuals trying to build up their name...

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Well I continue to say that there is a arm around Ricardo...you can see it over Ricardo's shoulder...he's being held back!

Congratulations Greece! :wink:

Spencifer_Murphy

I don't think the two of us will ever agree on the disallowed goal monstro, so we might aswell agree to disagree eh? But there most certainly is one thing we agree about: Congratulations Greece on an excelent performance throughout the competition.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

:lol: yup at least we agree on the last thing!!! :lol:

though I'm a little sad for Portugal not winning....but....maybe next time :wink:

Stas
Stas

football suckssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Stas
Stas

football suckssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Why the hell do you have to revive old forums? Are you that bored?

- West