The return of Schumacher and Manchild (split from MSC thread)

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
manchild
manchild

The return of Schumacher and Manchild (split from MSC thread)

Last edited by manchild on 06 Jan 2010, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Re: Poll over: MSC will officially come back.

Look who's back... :)
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

Ciro Pabón

Oh, the joy! Welcome back, Manchild.
Ciro

CMSMJ1
CMSMJ1

Bloody hell... Is this the second coming?

Welcome back Manchild :mrgreen:

edit for spelling
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

manchild
manchild

CMSMJ1 wrote:Bloody hell... Is this the second coming?
No, it's actually the third, but I haven't really pulled out between first two, so it only seams like second. :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I expect some "oh shits" too. But no worries, I'll be popping in mainly to comment dirty moves of my "favorite" driver - so expect a lot of me! :mrgreen:

vyselegend

I can't believe you're back! I'm sincerly very happy about that. F1T without manchild felt just like... you know... F1 without Schumacher.

Oh ---! wrong exemple! :twisted:

Welcome back mate :!: :wink:

Giblet
Giblet

manchild wrote:
CMSMJ1 wrote:Bloody hell... Is this the second coming?
No, it's actually the third, but I haven't really pulled out between first two, so it only seams like second. :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I expect some "oh shits" too. But no worries, I'll be popping in mainly to comment dirty moves of my "favorite" driver - so expect a lot of me! :mrgreen:
I was new when you left Manchild. I figured your you scraped some royalites from Ferrari and the nose hole idea, and were vacationing in Siberia or something.

Welcome back :)

Funny side note, WhiteBlue showed up around the same time you left, and is also a very prolific poster. For a period of time I was sure that he was you.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

WhiteBlue

I wouldn't be posting that crap about Schumacher from Keke Rosberg. :roll: When Keke is hung over he can be spectacular and he was badly gone on that Saturday in Monaco. I followed the Sky broadcast where he was regularly interviewed at that time. In 2008 he even became a regular commentator and I can gage his conditions now quite precisely. :wink:
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

manchild
manchild

"Drunken mind speaks a sober heart"

xpensive
xpensive

WhiteBlue wrote:I wouldn't be posting that crap about Schumacher from Keke Rosberg.
The quote is quite describing actually, Michael Schumacher was always a criminal in his on-track behaviour if you ask me. Come to think of it, didn't he steal his wife from H-H Frentzen as well? :lol:
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

marcush.
marcush.

is wife stealing still happening in Sweden?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I tend to believe you got a very wrong idea of german girls...and hey they seem to fit quite weel as they are still a team ,nothing many couples can say after such a long time ...

xpensive
xpensive

Little reason to steal, when you can just borrrow them for a night or two... :lol:

WhiteBlue

xpensive wrote:
The quote is quite describing actually, .... if you ask me.
Good that nobody asks you. But I have this funny feeling that we will get more old garbage dug out anyway.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Pandamasque

Pandamasque on Dec 13, 2009 wrote:Where's manchild when you need him? :lol:
manchild wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome, I expect some "oh shits" too. But no worries, I'll be popping in mainly to comment dirty moves of my "favorite" driver - so expect a lot of me! :mrgreen:
For every force, there is a counter force. i.e. Shoey couldnt just come back on his own :) Welcome back.

xpensive
xpensive

WhiteBlue wrote:
xpensive wrote: The quote is quite describing actually, .... if you ask me.
Good that nobody asks you. But I have this funny feeling that we will get more old garbage dug out anyway.
"We"? You and the fleas perhaps? :lol: