Need to choose a university course

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
NDR008

Need to choose a university course

I got my Advanced level exam results, and can take up any course at university of Malta.
Courses I can take (i eliminated stuff like architecture from the list that i am writing):
BSc Maths Physics
BSc Maths Statistics
BSc Physics Statistics
B. Engineering (which later divides into Mechanical or Electrical)
B. Architecture
BSc IT
BSc Computer Science and AI

What should I choose to hoepfully work in the automotive/racing industry one day? I think Engineering is my best take, right?

Monstrobolaxa

I'd say Engineering....but Computer Science also sounds good....so does Maths Physics....

NDR008

Hmm, thanks for the advice, though it pretty much left me where i was. If more people could comment, i would collect a better general opinion.

sharkie17

i would choose math stats and physics stats...

but i love statistics.. :D

NDR008

Thanks, anyone else please? Maths & Physics stat. u recommending for the carear i would like to pursuit or because you like the subjects?

sharkie17

i was a chemistry/physics major in college and what i found was that we used statistics lot more than what i thought we would... so i ended up taking the stat course so i would be well versed in it. other discipline such as business, psychology, economics also utilize statistics...

Re: Need to choose a university course

NDR008 wrote:I got my Advanced level exam results, and can take up any course at university of Malta.
Courses I can take (i eliminated stuff like architecture from the list that i am writing):
BSc Maths Physics
BSc Maths Statistics
BSc Physics Statistics
B. Engineering (which later divides into Mechanical or Electrical)
B. Architecture
BSc IT
BSc Computer Science and AI

What should I choose to hoepfully work in the automotive/racing industry one day? I think Engineering is my best take, right?

I am doing Mechanical/Automotive engineering!

choose what you like