Olympics and F1

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
West
West

Olympics and F1

Did anybody else notice that the 2003 British GP invader also attacked the runner in the Marathon? Immediately when I saw the picture in today's newspaper (I was gone in Las Vegas for the weekend) I recognized it was the same guy. In fact the newspaper article also posted a pic of him invading the GP
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

sharkie17

he needs to be locked up

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

His head has to roll..... :twisted: :twisted:

Steven
Owner

yes idd, you should have great respect for people running the marathon, it is incredible what these guys do.
But instead, some fool ruins the sport, lock him up. Since it seems his 2 months after the British GP didn't help much...

tempest
tempest

Maybe they can get the runner to hold him while the GP drivers beat the crap out of him! Or make him run the marathon at olympic pace while F1 technical members try and tackle him on the road.

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

Better...put a F1 funning after him at marathon speed! :)

bernard
bernard

I think he's great! An old sad priest who quite clearly is a nutter. Hopefully next time he jumps into the targetshooting track. :lol:

Irvingthien
Irvingthien

What?? WHy haven't I heard of it??? This guy definitely has something against sport.

pompelmo
pompelmo

I like the guy..few similar stuff out of him and he will be better known as MS:)) :D

Stas
Stas

tHAT GUY RULES. It was funy as hell when attacked the runeer. I laughded for an hour.

Spencifer_Murphy

Stas, ure an idiot. U've revived three old topics and then fill them with irrelavent rubbish. U lame git.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Spencifer_Murphy

Hey sorry tht last post wasnt me...it wos my idiot of a friend playing a joke on me. I left the computer and they had replied cos I wos signed in. Sorry about tht ppl...I have to go know...A friend of mine has a dental appointment with Dr. Right Fist...Byeeeee!
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

they should make that guy run a marathon distance as punishment - all bets are on! I'm in 50$ that he drops before the 3K mark. Another 50$ that an F1 car will run over him after he's dropped!
:D