Hot prospects for next year?

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
Steven
Owner

Hot prospects for next year?

hi,

following the poll here, I'd like to know what you think of what team making the greatest leap. I suppose McLaren will do a good job for next year, but it's just a feeling... 8)
Do you all have other opinions about it? And why would that be?

ferrari fan

If they survive and if they do get a ford engine deal or maybe even a ferrari deal my hope is on MINARDI with Jos in the #1 seat and hopefully a good car for Webber wouldbe very :D

Micky

If Jaguar can improve on the good form they had towards the end of the season they could get some good results or possibly become the best midfield team :D

Steven
Owner

I really hope the midfield kind of closens together, and there is a smaller distance to a top team.
I'm afraid of seeing the same dominance again, and hope there's more McLaren in the game next year. I'd like to see Kimi win his first Grand Prix. Well after they announced they will run this year's MP4-17 in the first couple of GP's, it won't be until the new car to see them in front I'm afraid :roll:

Greg Sowell

I suspect that ignoring Renault could be a big mistake. Remeber that the Regie Renault is a national company, big resources! Not just money but young talent from their schools. Many of the staples of F1 engineering were born at Renault. The last time they reigned they built the whole car and they're doing it again. 2004 should be pivotal for them and I don't think seeing them on the podium in 2003 will be a surprise.

Cheers, Greg
Laissez les bon tremps roulez!

Steven
Owner

hmm I don't know actually about Renault, they're kind of an unknown factor this year.. and the year before also :lol:
I'd rather like to think B.A.R. will become the best of the rest, at least I would like to hope so, the car looks nice, while the Renault doesn't look very new I think...
Furthermore, there's Sauber which is actually half of a real F2002, the just needed to do some aerodynamics :lol: .. don't like Sauber very much actually, why don't they do it themselves :roll: