The Speed Merchants

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
strad

The Speed Merchants

I don't think I've posted this yet...
The classic story of the 1972 Manufacturer's Championship as narrated by drivers Mario Andretti (Ferrari 312P) and Vic Elford (Alfa Romeo T33TT/3). Takes you behind the scenes at Daytona, Sebring, the Targa Florio, the Nurburgring and Watkins Glen. Also contains interviews with Brian Redman, Jacky Ickx and others. Complete with its own award winning original soundtrack, this offers outstanding racing footage for its time and is a tremendous Vintage Racing resource today.
851Mb...1hr27min...Divx codec
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Sombrero
Sombrero

Re: The Speed Merchants

It's a classical but worth watching. The Scuderia won all the races in 1972 except Le Mans (not starting). The 312 PB (V-12 180° 3000 ccm) was a F-1 in sportscar disguise. Something like the late Jaguar XJR-14, Mercedes C291, Peugeot 905 Evo Bis & Toyota TS010 from WSCC before the big crunch.

strad

back online by request.
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

RZ08

Is there any chance of sharing this video once more? I would be very grateful.

strad

Click on the photo to download video
Sir Stirling Moss

otireda
otireda

Can anyone please, reupload this Video?
Thanks.

strad

I think you will find the link works now.
Sir Stirling Moss

flynfrog

Downloading thanks Strad

strad

no sweat
Enjoy
Sir Stirling Moss

Ana

When i click on the video the download starts, but stops in the middle saying file corrupt.

strad

Just downloaded and watched it... no problems..Maybe you're missing the Divx codec?
Much larger 1.6 Gb, but here is a Mpeg version
http://www.stradsplace.com/VIDEOS/Speed ... _mpeg4.mp4
Sir Stirling Moss