27.8mm turbo restrictor 1.5T, how to choice the piston?

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Scania

27.8mm turbo restrictor 1.5T, how to choice the piston?

I'm ready a car for Macau GP 2015 CTM Touring Car race, it required Stock engine, turbo, manifolds, & a 27.8mm turbo restrictor.

as the DS3R 1.6t rally car with 28mm restrictor is around 200hp, I guest 27.8mm will make around 195hp.

my engine is a copy of Toyota 1NZ with turbo & 9:1 compression ratio. for a limited air intake, I designed to make higher compression ratio to make more power .

As I have no budget for race piston, REAL 1NZ piston should be a good choice, even Vitz TRD 1.5T are using that piston.

However, the 9:1 piston of my car have some coating for low drag & it strength is higher, the normal 1nz piston didn't. which will be better choice?

the turbo 9:1 piston of my car

left: 9:1 turbo piston right: 10:1 na piston

& someone suggest me, just make it like a na engine, drop the turbo to 0.5bar, & take the Prius FXE 13:1 piston :shock:

its sound so crazy to charge a 13:1 non racing piston, but I'll use E85 for fuel, might be it will work?