AWESOME MotoGP Race! (nt)

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
joseff

AWESOME MotoGP Race! (nt)

0.04 secs! :D Definitely one of the most entertaining races I've seen.

felipezsc
felipezsc

TRUE that was the best moto GP race i have ever seen . It was so awsome. My heart was beating (hard) all the way to the finish line. It was great! Valentino all the way!!!!

Steven
Owner

hmm well... not on television here I'm afraid :(
who were battiling for the win then? I see Rossi won... but who was second with that little margin then?

joseff

Sete Gibernau. I was personally cheering for Bayliss and Ducati though.

joseff

Read the full race report on http://www.crash.net

It's drama-packed from qualifying to chequered flag. THIS is why we're racing fans :)

Anyone notice how happy and cheerful gibernau looked after the race? As he got off his bike...to the podium. I mean...here is a guy who lost the race by a whisker...and he seemed to take that loss pretty well. i wonder if rossi wouldve reacted in the same way had he lost the race to giberau in the same way. gibernau clearly had the speed to challenge rossi...

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

well....motogp is coming to portugal....I'm not really into motogp....should I go? I f it was a F1 GP....I wouldn't even ask the question...I'd be sending out letters trying to get a paddock pass for free! lolol

Becker4
Becker4

i consider moto GP the F1 of motorcycles, so i would go, absolutely. im sure it will be an awsome time.

350plus
350plus

You definitevely should go monstrobolaxa... I've been there last year and it was awsome to hear those engines roaring at full revs... Specially those Ducati Desmos...
I am glad to see that even without F1 we still have great races going on in Portugal. By the way don't forget also to attend the DTM race in May...