Who is the biggest CRY-BABY??????

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
tooshaggy

Who is the biggest CRY-BABY??????

My wife and I think Alonso is the biggest cry baby of F1.
We also think Ron Hornaday is the biggest cry baby of Craftsman truck.

Who else deserves to be on the cry baby list in other racing series ??? :twisted:

cerebraljl

tony stewart of nascar

Ciro Pabón

Caramba. This thread makes you think if you do not need to change forum. If only there were a forum devoted to technical aspects of F1, instead of the bickering you see around... when will somebody make one?

Anyway, to pick the theme thrown by tooshaggy's wife, if there are brave men in F1, among them we find Alonso and Raikonnen. I suppose lesser people enjoy making them less, to imagine they are his equals.

Please, tell your dame that some people thinks Hamilton lives in a nursery, we haven't seem him doing anything without Ron. You could add we're expecting for him to learn to talk. Just to make her feel in the same mood she expects to get from us, faithful Alonso and Hornaday fans.

About Mr. Hornaday, well, the relative obscurity of his series, even for NASCAR fans, allows him to cry as much as he wants. If God wanted people to race in trucks, he would have created larger persons who could not fit in a cockpit. :)
Ciro

Principessa

Sorry this is a really stupid thread! Closed