Twin Keel Suspension system

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
Beostar

Damn.. Guest might not like this :) But I only just found your side scrabs.. Lots of info about things i've been wondering about how they work. Some excellent stuff on that site.

You happen know some stuff about the ECU or other elektronic gizmo's in an F1 car? Cause i'm really interested in those and I haven't really found any info as specific as you wrote about eg diffusers.

Like the info on twin keel. thx

Greetings
Beostar
"The track is mine you may have it when I'm done"
"First law of computer programming : The user is a complete idiot"
"Don't confuse luck with skill."

CFDruss

Dear Guest

May I say, if you are an aerodynamic engineer why don't you become a member of the site and help people learn and understand the subject of aerodynamics. We may not all have equal qualifications but we all have a huge interest in engineering and all engineers are a TEAM that can learn from each other.

Hope to have you on board, and to share your knowledge, as does every other member, about the advanced technological battlefield that has became Formula 1, or even just the principles that surround this technology.

Regards

Russ

i was stupip sorry people