Jerez-Tires ????

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
Driver8
Driver8

Jerez-Tires ????

I was just looking at some Jerez Testing pics at F1-Live this morning and i noticed something. Someone can probably help me with this, but i don't remember reports of Rain? at Jerez recently. But i found some pictures taken at similar times, and it appears the F2003 has intermediates on??? while other cars all have normal "slicks". I know Bridgestone was doing testing, but i dont think anyone was wetting the track, as this would interfere with the Mich. tests for the other teams.
Heres the Ferrari

Then a pic of McLaren at a similar time during testing

Maybe i'm just paranoid or something, but I honestly don't remember reports of rain or Bridgestone running wet tyres.
????

Beostar
Beostar

maybe the picture was taken on the outlap first thing in the morning when it was till damp? or maybe they just needed to see if everything was tightly screwed and only drove one lap?
"The track is mine you may have it when I'm done"
"First law of computer programming : The user is a complete idiot"
"Don't confuse luck with skill."

Steven
Owner

or... they were just testing the Bridge intermediates for how long they last on a dry track... could be very beneficial to know when determining strategies during a race ;)

Mikacouli
Mikacouli

This is a picture of the same day.You can see that the track is damped.The men of the track had cleaned the track that morning.
all hopes on the MP4/24