2004 Chasssis Comparisions

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
Monstrobolaxa

That is true Arrows was running without ballast cause they were in negociations with Chello...... (if I'm not mistaken).....everyone tends to do that....that's why I never pay too much attention to the times from pre-season testing....

that´s is what bar is doing this year

joseff wrote:Say Alex, isn't it time to swap that fat FW24 rear end pic for an equally ugly FW26 nose? :P

Don't flame me! I'm always a Williams fan! Why oh why oh why didn't Gavin Fisher learn something from Newey about making good looking fast cars?
Haha, i just loved that shot.. regardless of the model, but perhaps i'll look into it.

Sauber is running Bridgestones still right? Who switched to Michelin, was it BAR?

Light
Light

About Renault performance

I think you are a little bit too optimistic about the new Renault. Good aero (probably not the best), and the engine is... no comment. And Trulli doesn't have bad luck. Simply, Alonso is the fastest, and the most regular and motivated driver in the grid.

SpeedTech

To answer your question guest :lol: Yes BAR was the team to switch tyre camps this season, to Michelin!!

West

All I know is, BAR had better score a grip of points... I heard all the hype about British American Tobacco wanting to join F1 even when I didn't anything about F1... and they have yet to perform. But, being an American, I hope Jaguar steals the show.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements