New wing on Ferrari airbox

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
Scuderia_Russ

'95...and that was one hiddeous looking race car! Like someone said earlier,i too tought that the winglets either side of the drivers head were banned,but after the 2001 season.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

drspeed

That kind of wing was around for years, but it was only used for Monaco GPs. I was quite surprised to see that on a non Monaco racing car.... Perhaps Ferrari is disadvantaged in terms of downforce by their lack of twin keel suspension system??

About the new solutions not being deemed innovative until some top team adopts it... I find it amusing when various pubblications refer to solutions produced by Ferrari innovative, or unique when they're one of the teams that copy the most in the F1 grid. For example, Minardi's inclined radiators(2001), Jordan's chimneys(2001), Sauber's double plate bargeboards(2002), and Williams' long wheelbase(2002) etc. All these started gathering major attention only when Ferrari utilised it. In the case of Jordan's chimney's, things are quite in the extreme to call it a Ferrari invention...

Italians here are just sooo biased...
-Challenging is more exciting than defending-

West

Well I know this isn't really related but over here at UCI a composites company was looking for interns and recruiting. On their display they had a Arrows Asiatech nose; I'm guessing its around 2001 or 2002. First time I had an "experience" with an F1 car. I shoulda told them that team is out of business
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements