jaguar aero

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
inspectah
inspectah

jaguar aero

I red an article on a finnish paper, saying that jaguar will bring lots of new aero improvements to monaco. It also said they had made some significant changes to their body... anybody know what these improvements and changes might be? The article suggested something relating to their rearwing, which had caused some uproar in the previous race... :?: :?: :?:

scarbs
scarbs

In spain Jaguar ran fences on their rear wing, which avoided the previous FIA clarification by having two overlapping fences attached to the mainplane and flap. There has been a subsequent clarification and the fences will have to be revised.
As Jag were were not testing publically last week, they might have something surprising,

Ferrari ran with angled Chimneys in Fiorao last week.

Carbon
Carbon

I understand Jaguar was testing with a variation of the BAR-style rear wing fences. I also read that the FIA has not approved their design. Sadly, we won't see the design come up at Monaco.

Irvingthien
Irvingthien

The most significant chage made to their body is that they have a new colour scheme.I don't see any of those improved components can have immediet impact on the car beacause of their poor aerodynamic development and lack of technical resources.

yes jaguar better pick up, if it aims to to be a repectable team