Help with F1 Assignment

Here are our CFD links and discussions about aerodynamics, suspension, driver safety and tyres. Please stick to F1 on this forum.
Jersey Tom

Re: Help with F1 Assignment

Gedders, still, let's start this off with.. what do YOU think the changes will be?

You mention a variety of things.. but you don't have anything specific or anything behind it.

You mention 'strategy changes' ... what changes specifically?

Tire compound choices... such as?

Length of car... like what? Shorter? Longer? Why.

Get a train of thought going, and then we might be able to help you out.
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

WhiteBlue

Re: Help with F1 Assignment

gedders2010 wrote:thanks PNSD & White Blue, you two have been very good in helping me. Carlos and SZ deserve credit aswell for helping me understand the etiquette for the forums.
NP, exchanging knowledge, experience and opinions is the objective of forums. Some people get a bit heavy sometimes with opinions but there is still a lot of useful exchange here. Come back when you have something to share like pics from race meetings or interesting projects you have participated in.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)