indeed, I took a look at the errors with Opera 11.11 here, returns absolutely nothing. Also what i noticed when looking at the source, it is completely blank. When I 'inspect the webpage' it only shows the html <head> and <body> tags, the two tags required for an page, so my quick guess is; I would say the page you load when typing in 'f1technical.net' is somehow referenced twice.
What I would do at the moment, since you seem a bit lost Tomba, I would just place the previous version back for a while. That gives you the time to work on it and fix mistakes. I wouldnt say it bothers that much since you arent really looking to any critical functions right now that are fixed with the new version.
You can then just work on the website and maybe test it in an VM for example.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender