F1technical v6

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
DaveKillens

Rotary shock absorbers? Wow, if I remember, my Sprite had them....
I did a quick google and learned that they seem destined to be in service for rail cars. I don't think them as that different, just that their actual shape and method of lever movement offers unique packaging for any engineer loking for novel solutions. Of course, if you integrate a rotary shock absorber with a torsion bar, maybe you start to have an interesting package.

jaslfc

thanks for the great site!! Finally i can come to a place where i can discuss f1 with people that really knows the sport. I would like to know if you can get someone from the uk to stream the bbc live radio stream for the qualifying on this site. The radio site is only for the uk.

manchild

Tomba wrote:the explanation is very simple, and not a thing I can do much about:

some people include/post very big images, so the page can't fit on your screen. Arisen has a very big signature too, which also includes the need to scroll pages.

sorry for the problem, but I can only ask to take care of not posting extremely large pictures.
This is not quite true. I have posted identical pictures to two other forums and they fit the screen nicely there. Something must be wrong with your table settings.

manchild

I've checked this and the problem with width seams to come from dimensions of two upper right tables. The one with Google ads and the lower one with "Contact Recommend this site". The rest of the tables have width set to 100% while those two I mentioned are with width set on specific pixels.

I’ve lined them up with the rest of the columns and than changed width on 100% instead of specifying the number in pixels and the content of the posts after that fits the screen nicely.

Try checking out this a bit.