F1technical v7

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

F1technical v7

well... now that it's here, what do you think about the new layout?

Scuderia_Russ

May I be the first to say congratulations. It looks excellent! I love the blue! =D>
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

RH1300S

Very nice - clean style 8)

Layout seems fine at first glance

Principessa

I was so lucky to see the première :wink: Already told you Tomba that I love this lay-out more than the previous lay-out.

Again a brilliant job :wink:

manchild

I'm getting this text on top (above logo and firefox banner)
Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 1 on MySQL result index 56 in /opt/www/degrootes/web/www.f1technical.net/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 259

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/degrootes/web/www.f1technical.net/forum/db/mysql4.php:259) in /opt/www/degrootes/web/www.f1technical.net/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 510

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/degrootes/web/www.f1technical.net/forum/db/mysql4.php:259) in /opt/www/degrootes/web/www.f1technical.net/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 512

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/degrootes/web/www.f1technical.net/forum/db/mysql4.php:259) in /opt/www/degrootes/web/www.f1technical.net/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 513
*I'm on XP IE 6

Tomba, I'll send you the screen snapshot by email

Steven
Owner

should be solved right now I think

can you confirm that?

manchild

It appears only after I log in (instantly). When I surf the site without being logged in everything is ok. :?

West

I am getting the same problems w/ the latest IE. I am automatically logged in as well. It appears on every page.

I can't see previous forum posts correctly as well when I make a reply; unless Times Roman is normal.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

manchild

I got this several times when I tried to log in:
---------------------------------------
Warning: mysql_connect(): User degrootes has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /opt/www/degrootes/web/www.f1technical.net/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
----------------------------------------

Also, since page can't fit horizontally (it is a lot wider than 1024) on old version I used to scroll with horizontal scroll bar but now it won't appear and I only have vertical scroll bar.

As much as I could notice in such short time something is problematic with font too since original font (paragraph settings too) switches to default font (paragraph) formatting. You can see that on snapshots P2 and P3.

manchild

XP SP2, IE 6, 1024X768, 32-bit, 17’’

manchild

As West wrote the font switches to default font which is Times New Roman 12

Another bug (or isn't it) - In the left blue meny under Interactive links... when I'm in forum "forum" font is bigger than the rest of link fonts?

manchild here as Guest

I'm posting this one on purpose as Guest because site works and looks perfect untill I log in. After logging in it goes crazy in many levels...

Post previev as Guest looks good too.

manchild here as Guest again

Unfortunately, topic review is in default font without usual colors & shading (gray bcgrnd and black Times New Roman 12 font).

Same goes for posting.php which looks identically as when I'm logged in (default formatting and Times New Roman 12 font with some elements of the page missing/some images.

Those missing images on after posting page have strange url (at least to me) for example logo has this url http:///images/logo8r.gif while good url for logo is http://www.f1technical.net/images/logo8r.gif

Same goes for most of the other images on that page.

manchild

Some of the fonts that remain Arial or Verdana (whatever) after logging in appear in various increased sizes.

I hope that there is no need to say that I'm writing all this in order to make things work, hopefully with observations form other visitors...

manchild

These two links also have bad url just like images on that page (http:///...)

Click Here to view your message

Click Here to return to the forum