Happy 2006!!!

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Principessa

Happy 2006!!!

Hello everyone,

For all of you Merry christmas and Happy 2006! Thanks for your support and I hope that you keep on visiting the site as frequently or more frequently ( :P ) in 2006!

You make it all happen :wink:

Best wishes
Principessa

Steven
Owner

The same goes for me.

May I thank you all for visiting F1technical and I wish you the very best of luck and health in the coming year. Let's hope 2006 will be as good an F1 year as 2005 was.

Happy newyear!
Steven

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Thank you both, Tomba and Principessa. The same goes for you too and everyone else.

Alexis
Alexis

Happy newyear to all and thanks to all guys (and also girls :D ) who make this site.

Let's hope there will be no dark days for motorsport in 2006
Show that you're a loser with a lot of money who can't get a racing license, drive the Gumball 3000...

Surry fer mai bed Hinglish

Spencifer_Murphy

Yes indeed...happy new year to all who create, maintain and use this fantastic website. May 2006 be a good year for motorsport, and a prosperous one for you all.

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!!
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Scuderia_Russ

I feel like I've been hung over for a fortnight! Oh well, back to the grindstone now boys and girls. All the best for 2006!