Anti German Culture on F1 technical

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
turbof1

Re: Anti German Culture on F1 technical

Well, this is quite a boon for academic psychologists: a discrimination topic becomes a travel guide. #Mentalprocessing #Mindf*ck

Say, I wonder if I bash my own country Belgium where on the globe I get recommended to make a trip to? If you need more information: I'm from the Flanders.
#AeroFrodo

CBeck113

turbof1 wrote:Well, this is quite a boon for academic psychologists: a discrimination topic becomes a travel guide. #Mentalprocessing #Mindf*ck

Say, I wonder if I bash my own country Belgium where on the globe I get recommended to make a trip to? If you need more information: I'm from the Flanders.
Actually the subject is getting what it deserves: there is no anti-German culture, so we're using the space for a more informative conversation. Flanders is pretty nice, much better than the French Getto aka Walloon :D [ducks quickly and takes cover]. I spent four weeks in Charleroi for 6Sigma training, it was ... a learning experience, especially the beautiful neon palm trees & fancy windows with the scantly dressed window sitters...
“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!” Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Steven
Owner

To be fair, Wallonia has its charm, but Charleroi has for years been known as a dirty city with a higher than average crime rate. The city was fairly important in the 60s and 70s with steel and coal industry, but when those left, it all sort of went downhill there (and that's a budgetting problem that is still somewhat lingering on the back of Walloon politicians).

Anyway, nice thread. Any recommendations for a trip to Germany next summer perhaps? :D