Question About Questions

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Clearhooter

Question About Questions

New here and still trying to figure things out. I had a question (my 1st question here actually) about F-1 rules. I posted the question first on the "General Chat" forum. It was rejected saying it was "off topic." I then posted basically the same question in the "Off Topic Chat." I mean it IS in the title. It was again again denied saying the question is "off topic." I've reached out to "contact us" but haven't had a response. I asked:

Is there a moratorium on newbies posting ?
Where would I place a question about F-1 rules ?
Is F-1 rules something we don't question ?

Kind of hitting a wall here. Any help would still be appreciated.

johnny vee

Re: Question About Questions

Clearhooter wrote:
16 Jul 2018, 23:16
New here and still trying to figure things out. I had a question (my 1st question here actually) about F-1 rules. I posted the question first on the "General Chat" forum. It was rejected saying it was "off topic." I then posted basically the same question in the "Off Topic Chat." I mean it IS in the title. It was again again denied saying the question is "off topic." I've reached out to "contact us" but haven't had a response. I asked:

Is there a moratorium on newbies posting ?
Where would I place a question about F-1 rules ?
Is F-1 rules something we don't question ?

Kind of hitting a wall here. Any help would still be appreciated.
Good day and welcome here. I do hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.
Please post your question here and we can see from there how we can help you.
"Because you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now." The Oracle, Matrix Reloaded

Steven
Owner

Re: Question About Questions

The actual question and its replies have been moved to the F1 / General chat forum:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27481