Content addition to car database (by bar555)

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
modbaraban
modbaraban

Content addition to car database (by bar555)

Tomba, I would seriously consider looking at 2006-07 comparisons by bar555 to take them from the forum to the respective site pages. :!:

bar555
bar555

Thanks for appreciating my work .
There are still many things to post , such as photo comparison between BMW 2007-2006 , Williams 2007-2007 , Mc Laren Front wing development in 2007-2006 and many more

Steven
Owner

Well we have already spoken about it and agreed the stuff should be added to the cars database. It does however take time as I'm currently also pretty busy implementing some new features. I will tell more about them shortly ahead of their introduction (some unknown time this year).

Anyway, also here goes that submissions for the car database are very welcome. Carlos for instance did great research for the BT24 so I updated the article. It is the perfect way to improve the database and gather our knowledge.

HKS

I'm really impressed by bar555's ork.

Great job done mate :)
Racing cars are neither beautiful nor ugly, they are beautiful only when you win races.