F1Technical to Spa-Francorchamps

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Principessa

F1Technical to Spa-Francorchamps

Hi all,

As some of you might now, Tomba and I are leaving for the Belgian GP at Francorchamps on Thursday. This means that there won't be much news online. We'll try to find an internetcafé to put some online.

If there are any other people going to Spa...let us know before tomorrow morning, because than we're leaving!

Keep the forum alive while we're gone and be nice to each other :P

Greetings
Principessa

vyselegend

Come back with loads of pics!

Hey, and while you're there perform some voodoo magic to grant us a Renault win... :twisted:

Cheers

Ogami musashi

i'll be there with a friend for Saturday and Sunday.

Will buy our ticket at the track, so i don't know where we will!

Hope to see you, then.

manchild

I you can't find toilet just use Ferrari fuel tanks!

modbaraban

manchild wrote:I you can't find toilet just use Ferrari fuel tanks!
Then that will be turned against Renault!

Belatti

If voodoo magic has to be done, then try to get a pile-up in 1998 style so that a winner emerges from the middle field. :wink:

And don´t you forget dancing for rain!!! :D
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

mx_tifoso

manchild wrote:I you can't find toilet just use Ferrari fuel tanks!
Since you are "older" than many of the members here, I was expecting you to be at a higher level of maturity as well Manchild. But I see you have proven me wrong once again. Comments like those are the ones that are definately not necessary, nor wanted, here at F1T. I myself have thought much about the way I "expose" my thoughts and ideas to my fellow members as well, so I am practicing what I preach.
---------------
BTW, Tomba and Principessa, enjoy your weekend at Spa! Have a lot of fun, and of course, take plenty of pictures if possible!
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

manchild

Hey, that was a joke. Just something unconventional and obvious to come from me. "Enjoy and have fun" seam predictable and boring. I just thought that if Stoddy can describe on the main page of Pitpass that what FIA and Ferrari are doing as "bullshi*" (with t) than at least I can make a joke regarding their "problematic" fuel tank.

Ray

Better have good aim MC, don't want them to figure it out immediately! :lol:

Scuderia_Russ

manchild wrote:if Stoddy can describe on the main page of Pitpass that what FIA and Ferrari are doing as "bullshi*" (with t) than at least I can make a joke regarding their "problematic" fuel tank.
What has that clown got to do with... anything come to think of it?
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

DaveKillens

Lucky guys, going to Spa ...... sigh.
I wish you have a great weekend and enjoy the racing. I've always had a very warm spot in my heart for such old, revered tracks like Spa, Monza, and Silverstone.

Principessa

Yesterday we were at the game of the Nazionale Piloti. It was a bummer that Alonso, Massa and Trulli weren't there. But Schumi, Vettel, Fisico and Liuzzi made up for that. I had an extremely short interview with Vettel. And Liuzzi was the one to enter the cafeteria and pose for pictures and sign autographs long after the other F1 drivers were already heading to their hotels.
I was on the picture with Liuzzi too :oops: :oops:

Now we're of to Spa-Francorchamps! We'll try to put some news online, especially today with the hearing, but we can't promise anything!

Greetings :wink:

(We'll wave at the camera :P ...search for us at Bruxelles)

manchild

Principessa wrote:I was on the picture with Liuzzi too :oops: :oops:
Proove it! :mrgreen:

:P

HKS

Hey Steven(Tomba) & Principessa (Forgive me if I haven't spelt your name properly) have a great weekend. And Steven would be able to manage some awesome Fernando pictures? I hope you do.

@All

I'm new to the f1T forum. I would like to know you all. Specially the ones related to automobile industry. :)