F1technical v8 (20 december)

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
modbaraban
modbaraban

Re: F1technical v8 (20 december)

W :shock: W

Where do I click to see who's gonna win WDC in 2011? ...or when will Max retire? :lol:

...nevermind. Thanx! :wink:

Steven
Owner

Treead wrote:... I miss the prev/next pages arrows (</>) in the forums, would it be possible to add them back if they don't break the look/feel of the page? Thanks!
So they are back... enjoy ;)

Belatti
Belatti

My request would be: links to be opened in a new window like before.
Now when I click a link it opens in the same windows as F1T and I don´t like to use "back" button (dont trust that button :oops: ).

Nevertheless, I can copy the url and paste it, just that was quicker the other way!
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

modbaraban
modbaraban

Sometimes whem I go from the index straight to the latest post of a forum I wonder which topic is that :-k .... so I have to scroll waaaay up to see the title.

But some forums have this:

PS: I'd like the image resize feature to be back.

manchild
manchild

Is it possible to make all topics to become marked as read after logging out? I mean it was like that before.

Steven
Owner

modbaraban wrote:Sometimes whem I go from the index straight to the latest post of a forum I wonder which topic is that :-k .... so I have to scroll waaaay up to see the title.
PS: I'd like the image resize feature to be back.
Yes I know, but I deliberately removed that because I didn't see any advantage. If you look at the page's title (which is displayed in your browser header bar) you can see what thread you are in ;)

As for the image resize, it would indeed be handy as I found out. I will however need to do something different as the old system isn't compatible anymore.

Steven
Owner

manchild wrote:Is it possible to make all topics to become marked as read after logging out? I mean it was like that before.
There is a link on the forum index page that says "mark all forums read" ;)

modbaraban
modbaraban

Tomba wrote:If you look at the page's title (which is displayed in your browser header bar) you can see what thread you are in ;)
Ooops!!! :o :) :oops: thnx

Belatti
Belatti

Wow! I don´t usually read these threads! But I must say that members (we) are very demanding and that Tomba has got all covered!!! :D =D>
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna