Member of the week

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Ciro Pabón

Member of the week

Well, I thought of starting this thread just to recognize the presence of some excellent forum members. Without more ado, here is my proposal for the member of this week:

Joseff, most senior active member in this forum. Joined in 2002, that's six years. He surely knows what's he's talking about when he says something about this site.

When you see this avatar, take that post seriously! :)

Thanks for all the posts throug the years: 0.4 posts per day since 2002, that's a super-member here, there or anywhere.
Ciro

flynfrog

Re: Member of the week

=D>

On a side note I would like to appoint myself supreme dictator of the world.

vyselegend

flynfrog wrote:
Hey, you stole my line! Damn, I'll be ruling the world next time...

Anyway, congrats Joseph :)

Ray

Congrats Joseff! I read the site every day but don't post replys. Which I'm sure some appreciate! :lol:

Are we going to do this every week on a voting basis Ciro? Or are you the supremem dictator of who gets picked? :D

modbaraban

flynfrog wrote:=D>

Follow queue...

flynfrog

Hey ciro how about adding a star or something to show as a medal for being a person of the week?

Ciro Pabón

Hey, I'm supreme dictator of my keyboard, so, without more ado:

Considering that:

It's Friday
It's 6:10 pm in these far-away latitudes
This is probably the happiest hour of the week
There are incredibly pink tinted clouds hanging in the sky (that, or my rum is the best in the entire world)

We command and ordain the following:

I hereby proclaim that Feliks is the new MEMBER OF THE WEEK.

Hear, hear well: any feeble protests against this irrevocable ordinance will be despised as deserved and answered only with the official "So-what?-Create-your-own-thread" note.

The Chamberlain will inform the Condecorated Member that his posts have created the weirdest thread ever seen in this forum, that its weirdness greatly amuses Us, the Members, and that its technical merit is spotless. Giant diesel nuclear carriers await us.

Thus the Frog Medal is awarded.

The design of the medal (An Azure, a Bend Or, Rampant Frog with Dragon Wings, in a field of six Silver Wrenches affrontés) will be published as soon as The Supreme Commander of The Thread has some slack time, after cleaning the dishes and reading a story to the little Princess of The Thread (and perhaps having a second shot of this Most Excellent Rum, which, en passant, is nominated as The Rum of The Week).

Given at F1 Technical at the second week A.C. (After Creation of The Member of The Week Thread), signed and sealed by The Supreme Commander and High Highness of The Thread,
Ciro

Carlos

An excellent choice. Perhaps the Frog Medal might be engraved for Felix.

Alis Grave Nil - 'Nothing is heavy to those that have wings.'