Moderators 2008

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
pgj
pgj

Moderators 2008

Thank you for a rewarding 2008. Your work is often unnoticed and is often derided. Here is a thank you to each and everyone of you for the time and dedication that you give in allowing HERBERTS like me to express an opinion on a subject that I love.

A special seasonal festive wish to Principessa, see you in Bloomingdale.

Thank you to each and everyone of you, this is a great place to post and it it is great because of the unseen work that you do.

Season's Greetings

A Humble Herbert!
Williams and proud of it.

modbaraban

Re: Moderators 2008

Best wishes from me too.
In 2008 Tomba named a new moderator. Being an admin myself I know how much difference a pair of hands can make! (esp. when guided by brains :) )

Thanks and greetings to Tomba, Principessa and Ciro Pabón.

PS: this being posted in a wrong forum, thread reported :P :mrgreen:

Conceptual

I would not only like to add my thank you to the Moderators, and site contributors, but I would like to express a very Merry Christmas to all of the board members as well.

I know that we all seldom agree on whatever topic may be under discussion, and that sometimes I have participated in some extra-curricular topic deviations, but I appreciate every single point of view on this message board, and I call this my home because of you members.

I just want to express to every member here, and several that have moved on, that this is the best home for passionate F1 followers and the wealth of combined knowledge here is outstanding.

Just because I don't agree, or counter-strike a disrespectful post, that does NOT mean that I don't hold each and every one of you on this board in the highest respect of person and understanding. We gather together to talk about F1, for better or worse, and there is no one else that I would rather spend what little spare time that I have in the F1 world than with you.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING 2008 THE MOST MEMORABLE F1 YEAR TO DATE FOR ME!

Without you individuals, it would have been a boring year indeed!

Once again, Thank You!

Chris Knopp

donskar

Thanks to all the invisible people behind this excellent site. It is my #1 most visited site!
Enzo Ferrari was a great man. But he was not a good man. -- Phil Hill

axle

Well you've ruined that with this thread....

Everyone knows being a Moderator is supposed to be a "Thankless" task!!! ;) :P :P

This forum is obviously far too easy :P

LOL - good work all :)
- Axle

MattF1

I moderate on another site and know how hard it can be sometimes, and the moderators on here make it look easy. A huge well done to them, and long may it continue.

Carlos

I'd also like to offer my appreciation. Moderation with such élan displays a generosity of spirit only matched by an atypical wisdom and grace. A thank you for Ciro, Principessa and of course, our host; Tomba.

Belatti

Happy new year for all you three!!! Thanks for all you have done for this site.

Besides the forum, I also want to highlight the development blog and the news section: unlike the yellow press that reigns this world, you wait for the waves to pass to tell us what is going on on the bottom of the sea. The last as the better example: "There is no secret Alonso wants Ferrari" vs "Alonso has a contract with Ferrari"

A BIG =D> FOR ALL OF YOU!
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

Steven
Owner

Thanks guys for these kind words.
Also don't forget mx_tifosi, who was added to our team for posting news. He is doing a great job, particularly interesting because he is in a very different timezone than Belgium.

My thanks goes to all who help, Principessa for the unbelievable news coverage, Ciro for making this an even better forum (surpassing a difficult period earlier in the year because of spammers) and, as mentioned, mx_tifosi for his great first steps.

Also thank you to all of you, the visitors. There would be no f1technical without you. Please continue to send us feedback through mail, report article errors or send info on cars for the car database. We have enjoyed much more feedback in 2008 than ever before, so thanks!

pipex

I'm relatively new here but i just wanted to say thanks to all the team behind F1technical. This forum is a great place to learn and is a very useful tool to burn my time hahaha.
Thanks a lot! :)
"We will have to wait and see".

Principessa

Thank you all for these kind words...it's for you guys we all do this! I hope to welcome you al back in 2009 for another exceptional F1 season on F1Technical.

I wish you all a happy 2009 and may all your wishes come true!
Principessa