Red Bull RB15

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter does not belong here.
shingles

Re: Red Bull RB15

Post by shingles » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:15 pm

etusch wrote:
Alexf1 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:16 pm
Any chassis or aero updates coming for Singapore. I guess they will be starting to shift focus towards RB16 more and more around this time
Wdc went to Ham with WCC to merc. No need to work much for this season.
Any updates would also be testing for next year. If they have something it would be short sighted not to test them.

etusch

Post by etusch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:21 pm

shingles wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:15 pm
etusch wrote:
Alexf1 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:16 pm
Any chassis or aero updates coming for Singapore. I guess they will be starting to shift focus towards RB16 more and more around this time
Wdc went to Ham with WCC to merc. No need to work much for this season.
Any updates would also be testing for next year. If they have something it would be short sighted not to test them.
Yes but declaring this may cause rivals to look it closer. I think they will make it secretly even if they test new things for next year.

Morteza

Post by Morteza » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:09 am

LuisFeF1 wrote:In Monza Red Bull Racing released a new front wing with a narrower upper flap. After the mishap of the first lap, Verstappen mounted a wing similar to Spa but with lower AoA.
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare