looking for contact help about an angine for my FW26

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
littlefrenchie

looking for contact help about an angine for my FW26

hello from france
hope this forum could help me
i ve bought a FW26 complete rolling i m looking desesperatly for a BWM P84 engine , and engeeners who have worked on in 2004 or all contact or relation witch could help me - i had to go to GROVE but with covid and the selling of the team no answer at all
tks for all for help - i ve 2 F3000 but the FW26 is my first Formula one ( as i ve 62 yo no time to lost for completing this very nice car )
sorry for my poor english
best reg jacques

Brian.G

Re: looking for contact help about an angine for my FW26

I recently was in touch with a man in France that had one for sale - you should be aware, these are a rare and expensive powerplant. His was running with some spares and rebuilt - It was from memory 112kEuro.

It has since been sold.

Brian,
If you think you cant, you wont, If you think you can, you will

Maritimer

Judd are probably the only people who would be able to get a good running engine to a customer for something like this.

coaster

+1 for judd, spares and support are non existent for a works v10 such as the p84.
Cosworth tj was more similar in design to p84, 90 degree, barrel throttle and are still supported but be aware the pnuematic valve servicing, piston and rod replacements, crack testing, are all going to command bulks of money.