RicME Motorsport - RME-001

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
Monster_Energy_F1

Re: RicME Motorsport - RME-001

Richard, Formula Sketch would like to know if you got the email about the new email account.

MIKEY_!

A big improvement mate, well done. I'd expect a few choking issues with that rear tunnel but it's fairly easily fixed.

RicME85

Thanks Mikey :)

I will be looking to improve the tunnel area over the next few days, what we see so far is the ground work, Im going to peel back the skin so to speak and route in a second tunnel to feed the underside and will also look at improving the original tunnel exit as I feel it would benefit from being made slightly larger but with a funnel to guide the air.

I am also planning on revisiting the rear of the car soon as I intend on improving the monkey seat and to style it like the one on the FW34. Also up for modification will be the rear wing as it could do with a bit of a tidy up.

astracrazy

looking good mate

astracrazy

not to bad, more or less stopped though - was always just a learning project. Looking towards next years car now. I've just pm you

Monster_Energy_F1

I think it's i12 floor, long things next to sidepods, cockpit, suspension, parts of the Front Wing. I may be wrong.

Why would you use his parts. You should at least credit him.

RicME85

Monster_Energy_F1 wrote:I think it's i12 floor, long things next to sidepods, cockpit, suspension, parts of the Front Wing. I may be wrong.

Why would you use his parts. You should at least credit him.
Definitely my floor, again, its been that way for a long time.

I now own the i12 but because its still being raced this season I cant have an identical car running so I have put time into producing something that can run should I choose to send it in to FS.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

mx_tifoso

The latest personal discussions have been moved into the FSketch rant thread located in the Off Topic section. The arguing is becoming a bit much so if you guys don't post actual developments then take your bickering else where; PM's or other sites. This is F1Technical and you're washing dirty laundry on here, which isn't what the point of our forum is; share your development and just your developments.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

RicME85

Been a little while since I last posted anything.
Once again Ive been messing around with some different ideas.

Ive introduced an RB style vent in the step of the nose, the idea is that this then funnels back around the cockpit and enters the rear wing much like the Lotus DDRS.

wesley123

Your 'team' must consist of super heroes with them being able to design 10 different cars in 10 races all with crash tests etc. etc.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

RicME85

Erm, beef again?
This is getting crazy.
As I said I was just messing with ideas, just like the last render I posted the other week, nothing has been sent in to FS to race.
Getting sick of this.

CottrellGP

Parts of that look like my car :), good job anyway! :lol:
Dan Cottrell

Master Of Innovation!

N12ck

Can you explain step by step how you made those sidepods please I am curious
for comparison purposes:

side:
Budding F1 Engineer