RicME Motorsport - RME-001

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
Monster_Energy_F1

Re: RicME Motorsport - RME-001

My case rests. Clever Nick. It looks similar to Nick's nose, and FW to nose joiners without the slots.
I'm not saying anything Richard. Apart from the fact that the renders for your Sidepods look like they are made up of triangles and whatnot, dissimilar to most sidepods in FS. If it's yours it's superb; keep up the good work :D

Unaccusingly,

Dom :D

N12ck

Monster_Energy_F1 wrote:My case rests. Clever Nick. It looks similar to Nick's nose, and FW to nose joiners without the slots.
I'm not saying anything Richard. Apart from the fact that the renders for your Sidepods look like they are made up of triangles and whatnot, dissimilar to most sidepods in FS. If it's yours it's superb; keep up the good work :D

Unaccusingly,

Dom :D
No part of the car is mine I assure you that Dom, :) I am just interested how he modelled them sidepods so well to look like the VJM04's thats all,
Budding F1 Engineer

Monster_Energy_F1

I'm not saying that. Well I was, but I have a theory. If you are interested i can PM you.

RicME85

Your case rests?

I actually work in triangles, I dont work like Andy shows in his tutorial videos, I tend to create wireframes and fill the gaps with triangles, that said the side pods arent my work.

Pods are indeed from last seasons FI. Just place holders until I can get the shape of the ones Im trying to create spot on.
The main thing behind this render is the new nose and airbox/blade rollhoop.

Dom, you know exactly where to get stuff from, stop trying to be all high and mighty, especially as you yourself have had Ferrari pods on your car in the past.

Not going to bother posting renders anymore, only causes aggro.
If people have an issue with what car I am running in FS then contact Ben or whoever and they can confirm that the car currently being used is from a few months ago and I havent sent a single file in since.

What I have been producing is stuff I have done a) to pass the time, b) to further understand the software and various plugins and c) to find shapes and designs that work which can then be used as reference for next seasons car.

CottrellGP

RicME85 wrote:Your case rests?

I actually work in triangles, I dont work like Andy shows in his tutorial videos, I tend to create wireframes and fill the gaps with triangles, that said the side pods arent my work.

Pods are indeed from last seasons FI. Just place holders until I can get the shape of the ones Im trying to create spot on.
The main thing behind this render is the new nose and airbox/blade rollhoop.

Dom, you know exactly where to get stuff from, stop trying to be all high and mighty, especially as you yourself have had Ferrari pods on your car in the past.

Not going to bother posting renders anymore, only causes aggro.
If people have an issue with what car I am running in FS then contact Ben or whoever and they can confirm that the car currently being used is from a few months ago and I havent sent a single file in since.

So dom were do you get these models from then? as you are the one that normally has peoples parts on your car? :lol:
What I have been producing is stuff I have done a) to pass the time, b) to further understand the software and various plugins and c) to find shapes and designs that work which can then be used as reference for next seasons car.
Dan Cottrell

Master Of Innovation!

Monster_Energy_F1

Yes my case rests with all this speculation about cheating. I'm not accusing you mate calm down. :D

Haha, no I don't know where to get stuff from but I'll tell you the truth. About 15 days before Australia ________ said send me your car. I'll sort it out. So I got it sent back and there were some F1 2011 sidepods, diffuser, suspension. As you can see I changed them as soon as I got the hang of it. Same with you Rich; we both started off with poor cars. We just needed time. Which is why our cars have developed into serious contenders.

I'm not accusing you of anything so there's the truth.

Monster_Energy_F1

Oh Dan get over yourself. YOU gave me your nose and Front Wing; both have been gone since China.

CottrellGP

Monster_Energy_F1 wrote:Oh Dan get over yourself. YOU gave me your nose and Front Wing; both have been gone since China.
Lol! the only person who can stop some of the teams using f1 2010/2011 cars is Ben.
Dan Cottrell

Master Of Innovation!

Richard

I see several posters failed to heed the previous warnings about personal bickering. We've not the time to be kindergarten supervisors for this thread, so it is now locked.

It's a shame because I'm impressed at some of the modelling skills.