F1technical v7

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Steven
Owner

geek wrote:I sit just me or is this site layout not a horrible rip off of gp2005.com?
The sidebar is exaclty the same, including the squares, which have just been darkened a little.
I found the old layout to be a rip off of the previous gp2005 site too.
I sthis the case or are these two sites affiliated?
Well I can honoustly say that this site is a result of my own ideas. The previous layout (with the symmetric header from until september2005) was somehow inspired on a dutch non-f1 related site. That site changed it design however even before F1t v6 got online.
What you are looking at is F1t v7 which is an evolution of v6. In designing it, many problems and remarks of v6 were solved. May I also not that this is one of the few f1 websites I know that display in dynamic width instead of being always the same with (eg. f1racing, f1-live, .... )

And btw... I think this looks a whole lot better than gp2006, at least you see where you want to go ;)

Spencifer_Murphy

If anybody is copying anybody its GP2006.com... F1Technical.net has been around much longer than they have, and like Davekillens I also recieved an email from them about joining their website. So they have obviously been looking at the members of this site, its very likely they also looked at the layout of this site and based their own on it.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.