Your opinion counts!

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Scuderia_Russ

Although everyone hates annoying pop ups, advertising is a necessary evil. Isn't there anyway of getting the site sponsored to help cover hosting costs etc? Further to the suggestion of other racing technology, what do reckon to a plain non F1 'Interesting technology' board? Or do you think that off topic covers this? I'll bet F1 Technical members come across plenty of fascinating links to future technologies and interesting science that they would be happy to share.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

Steven
Owner

Well a request for Google ads has been filed while indeed popups are the most annoying things ever. They were here a few weeks after the statistics I use started to popup ads but I have removed them. There is no way I would permit irrelevant popups to be displayed on this site!

About the extra forum... thinking about it ;)

Principessa

I think f1technical is the best!! Anyone agrees with me? :oops:

DaveKillens

Me me me

Principessa

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii :D !!! Anyone else?

manchild

Especially the news are great :wink:

Tomba,

You're so lucky with a girlfriend like Principessa, hold on to her really tight :!:

Jep, That's what I think too. She seems such a sweet girl and that she interests herself for F1 and that she does all that work for your site. She must really, really love you!

manchild

Guests, guests… look what you’ve done – Principessa is blushing for almost a week now without being able to respond here Image

I can’t even imagine what Tomba must be thinking...

:lol:

Principessa

I wrote something for you because you're such a fan Manchild, so I dedicate this article to you http://www.f1technical.net/news/1484

The last years, though, his success with Ferrari and a more relaxed public perona rehablilitated Schumacher's image for most fans.
But not for Manchild :P

manchild

Principessa

Thought you'd come up with something like that Manchild :P
And me, I do my best to write a little article especially for you :oops: ( :twisted: hehehehe)

Principessa...You're so amazing...A real F1 freak and you write good newsarticles...I specially like those with: Who is...? It's a way to get to know the drivers and people who are involved in F1.
Good job...keep up the good work.

Tomba, you lucky b*stard!!!
A sweet girlfriend who interest herself for F1 all for you and she loves it too.
You are soooo lucky! And she's pretty too...I've seen her weblog...she's really pretty :wink:

jezzwa

F1 technical is awsome, i only just signed up for forums, but the technology sections came in really handy for my physics project on F1 (perhaps the easiest project i have ever done) \:D/

Keep it up
Vote 1 for GPs back in Adelaide

Lets make a new site....the Principessa Fan site :P
Will you make it, Tomba? I guess you'll be jumping to make such a site...
btw...I've also seen Principessa's weblog...Pretty pictures...I guess that the boy she's kissing so much and the boy were she's looking so madly in love at is you Tomba? Right? :wink:
And...the otherone was right...She's BEAUTIFUL...aye carambe :oops:!

Nice couple btw :wink:

I hope for all the F1 freaks on this site that there are more of these asom girls who share the passion for F1 wiht their boyfriend...but I doubt it :cry:
Bummer for us

Keep up the good work Principessa and Tomba...great site :wink: