Your opinion counts!

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Principessa

How does everybody know the URL for my weblog??

I'm very curious

manchild

You're too popular -

Image Space not available
This space is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

:wink:

Check the max data transfer rate. Knowing MSN it must be much lower than geocities which has hourly limit of 4.2MB
http://geocities.yahoo.com/

Is something wrong Principessa...so less newsarticles the last days?? And you're very quiet on the forum as well!

Exams perhaps? Or you make Tomba sleep on the sofa :P

Webmaster, were is your pretty site editor??

Principessa

I have exams....So lot to do....No worries, I just don't have time

Spencifer_Murphy

I saw all the comments about your MSN space Principessa, and was intregued. So i took a look myself. You & Tomba make a great couple!

Btw...thanx both of you for your hard work on this website.
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

f1.redbaron

Tomba wrote:ah well we might as well just quit it, for what sake am I making this site and is principessa writing articles.

At first we had 3 complaints of copyright infringments from a news service. Now that we actually publish the sources and do so as some kind of blog, there is the bbc who state that publishing their news is not allowed.

Since this site costs me several hundreds of euros without any income I ask myself how can I get news from anywhere?? Investing more money is simply out of the question as long as I don't have a prospect of seeing at least some of my costs refunded

:cry: :cry:
My knowledge of an international law is next to non-existent, but I can't see any threats being anything else than just that - threats! For somebody to start a legal battle, they would have to involve lawyers which cost money, and it would seem pointless if you're not in the same country as the copyright laws in the country where you live are (probably) different from the ones where they live.

Also, why would they complaing about you rewriting the news. They don't own that piece of infromation. They don't know who did you hear it from. There are other sites where the same info could've been obtained. Furthermore, should you decide to post your source of information, it would be like a free add for them.

The bottom line is that you run a non-profit website, designed to introduce the technical side of F1 to people (like me) all over the world. I haven't seen one ad on this site, meaning that not only are you not making any profit, you're not even making any money. It is idiotic to think that anybody would send you e-mails complaining about the material on the site.

Thanks for the great website. Had it not been for it, my knowledge of the technical side of F1 would be almost non-existent.

Cheers.

manchild

Since so many people like this site and having in mind that this site has so many visitors than there must be a way for it to get promotion that would at least cover the costs for hosting.

Anyone professionally involved who could help with an advice?

Just take a look at the counter http://www.webstats4u.com/s?id=719747