Wet driver fanboy fest

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Chuckjr

Re: 2014 Australian Grand Prix - Melbourne 13-16th March

"What is surprising is that Kimi is slightly better than Jenson and Massa is just as good as Senna."

I think that statement right there alone brings the entire argument into question... :mrgreen: .
Watching F1 since 1986.

ringo

If anyone notices, i'm not taking part in the discussion.
It's what you see, and what is done on the track that counts. You know a driver is quick or talented or whatever metric you want to analyze based on what you see.
Of the current crop of drivers, all are pretty handy in the wet. I can't surely say who's the best, but i can say what i remember seeing being done with the car in a battle for position or on a stint in the wet, and from that you can see who has the ability.
At the moment none of them a spectacular but maybe 2 or 3 and one had the most memorable and impressive runs so i said Hamilton.

Anyhow, i'm not going back into the fanboy puppet show. I need to see an engine cover off, and i can't wait for P1.

Want to see how much worse pirelli can make their tyres too.
For Sure!!

Multi21

I would like to mention Hamilton's drive at Interlagos in 2012 up until the point where the hulk smacked into him... As of the race in Melbourne, anyone got a time machine??