Honda Power Unit Hardware & Software

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
AR3-GP
AR3-GP

Re: Honda Power Unit Hardware & Software

PlatinumZealot wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:25 pm
AR3-GP wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:56 pm

I have no idea what you are on about but what I've explained and personally attest to experiencing is demonstrated in this video:
Huh lol wut?
At this point I'm not really sure what you are playing at. My point is that metastable phases like superheated water, or supersaturated vapour can exist in the real world. You previously denied that supersaturation would occur. You were shown a link and proven wrong. Then you questioned my post about observing superheated water, and I showed you another link and you were proven wrong.

Again, what are you playing at?

PlatinumZealot

AR3-GP wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:27 pm
PlatinumZealot wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:25 pm
AR3-GP wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:56 pm

I have no idea what you are on about but what I've explained and personally attest to experiencing is demonstrated in this video:
Huh lol wut?
At this point I'm not really sure what you are playing at. My point is that metastable phases like superheated water, or supersaturated vapour can exist in the real world. You previously denied that supersaturation would occur. You were shown a link and proven wrong. Then you questioned my post about observing superheated water, and I showed you another link and you were proven wrong.

Again, what are you playing at?
Red Herrings mix with snake oil is what you're selling. Lol. But I will save you.

First you believed that the air at an F1 track can be supersaturated. Then you sorta proved your theory wrong with a link saying supersaturated air is only possible with very unusual, usually artificial circumstances by additional hydrophillic microparticles particles to the air under special conditions.

Now for super heated steam you show someone boiling water and shaking a pot. The water is lifted from the shaking to supposedly leave the boundary layer steam which is saturated, and this lack of water should force all the heat from the pot to go to the steam, superheating it. Well.... The thing is.. Ni measurements were done for the milliseconds of steam heating there. It's so short a time before the steam gets dried, and before tge water comes splashing back down.

A hint. It's easier to just catch the steam in a copper pipe and run the pipe over a heater. Thats enough timeto dry and superheat the steam.
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌

====Zen level====
|||||||<@>||^||<@>|||||||

Alexf1
Alexf1

Whatever happened to the ERS upgrade? Any other manufacurer that gave info? Only heard something about Ferrari having some ERS weight savings.