First Champion

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
Principessa

manchild wrote:BTW, Monstrobolaxa will become true F1 professional so we can only envy him :cry:

What will he do?

manchild
manchild

He will become F1 aerodynamicist after finishing university.

RH1300S
RH1300S

Why is 2000 post only "master"

Isn't "Rainmeister" the highest accolade?? ;)

Or perhaps it should be a "Bernie"

Tom

As long as u don't start doing any sickening photoshoots manchild, I'm happy 4 u.

Congrats and thanks 4 never shutin up. :mrgreen:
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

zac510
zac510

Can I include my posts from the original f1tech.net? :D

f1.redbaron

manchild wrote: I feel like movie director receiving Oscar, so I have to thank the whole crew (all forum visitors) for giving me a chance to be part of it :wink:

Special thanks to Principessa and Tomba!
That's all the speech you're gonna give? I must say I'm dissapointed :D

ackzsel

f1.redbaron wrote:That's all the speech you're gonna give? I must say I'm dissapointed :D
How about a press conference?

manchild
manchild

Well, I'm not here chasing yellow dots but because in real life I'm surrounded by dorks who like football and who can't tell difference between formula 1 and formula ford 1600, not to mention anything more serious about technics.

Steven
Owner

Becker4 wrote:i have been wondering about monstrobolaxa. what happened to him? he was here when i first joined the site a few years back. i think he already had five hundred or so by '03!
Well Monstro is fine don't worry, he's just very busy with school and his girlfriend which now studies in the same area as him. ;)

Principessa

He was online here yesterday and posted a message! Someone else wondered about Monstro too and Manchild already responded to it :wink:

Spencifer_Murphy

Yeah, when I first posted Monstro was like King Poster, i thought nobody would catch up with him...

...Then along came manchild who's posted more in under a year!!!!

I'm happy wehere I am though.... number 7....its my lucky number hehe.

Hummm...putting people to current situations:

Tomba is Bernie (King of the show, ready to slap us on the wrists it we're naughty...and I prefer Bernie to Max hehe)

Manchild - I wud say Schu...but seeing as he doesnt like him, Fernando the current champion.

Monstro - JV, not been upto much lately but still a former number one.

Davekillens - Schumi, getting on relative to some of the young upstarts like myslf (no offence Dave) but super smart and his experience shows.

Scuderia_Russ - I wanted to give him Schumi cause of the username, but I'll say...Kimi...out to take Schumi's place as the best!!!

West - Rubens, a quiet progresser, doesnt make many headlines but has losts of good results in the past, and super fast (quick witted) when he lets loose.

Spencifer_Murphy - Oooh thats me...erm...who am I? Mark Webber maybe? Relatively new, but always up there, never having a win though and its about time!....oooh in that case I could be JB! :lol:

Bernard - (Speaking of which where has he gone?!) Jarno Trulli, for that very reason...WHERE HAS HE GONE?! He was further up the grid in qualifying!!!

Reca - toughie, super smart, latin flair, is very good when he is here....Giancarlo Fisichella, Fisi is super fast but never delivers often enough, Reca is super smart & good forum member, but due to work etc he cant be online 24/7.

RH1300S - Nick Heidfeld, been around longer than you at first think, results dont nessecarily show an accurate picture of his abilities.

Thats the top ten...but 3more people sprang to mind:

Principessa - she's 11th top poster, just outside top ten in almost no time at all, and she truely deserves recognition for her efforts. So I'd say Christian Klien...has really progressed well and deserves some real respect as an F1 driver now after outpacing his experienced team mate!

Tom - Nico Rosberg EASY....very young, and has come from almost nowhere to become a real contender!

Ranger/Acer/(Jason)??? - HEHE....Takuma Sato...tried WAAAY too hard, often with disatarous results!!! Resulting in complains from other drivers.

Hope you like, I meant NO offense to ANYBODY with these. just a little bit of fun to commemorate our First Champion, 55-56years since F1 started.

Congrats Manchild!
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

Tom

I'll definatly take that as a compliment. :D
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Principessa

I wish I could be better than Klien :cry:

But because of writing so much news for you guys...I don't always have time to come up with clever answers to your posts :oops:

Tom

Hey, Klien is beating Coulthard at the moment.

Its nothing to be ashamed of. Just because he doesn't get much attention doesn't mean hes not a damn fast guy.

On that note I can see why Spencifer_Murphy compared you to him.
Working hard in the background, not getting the credit you deserve.

Principessa

Tom wrote:Hey, Klien is beating Coulthard at the moment.

Its nothing to be ashamed of. Just because he doesn't get much attention doesn't mean hes not a damn fast guy.

On that note I can see why Spencifer_Murphy compared you to him.
Working hard in the background, not getting the credit you deserve.
Stop stop making me blush now!! :oops: :oops: :oops: