First Champion

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
manchild
manchild

Principessa as Klien :?: :!: :shock:

Someone's gonna get 50 pushups :lol:

Seriously, she works so hard on the news, regularly beating pro sites (sometimes by days!) and waving Belgian flag all over “news now”. Number of visitors on f1technical has increased several times since she stared writing news and it varies from 5000 to 7000 per day depending on events!

*This much sucking up buys me diplomatic immunity for sure :mrgreen:

Principessa

You'll change me into a Fernando just blinking your eyes :P

Spencifer_Murphy

Hey, Klien is beating Coulthard at the moment.

Its nothing to be ashamed of. Just because he doesn't get much attention doesn't mean hes not a damn fast guy.

On that note I can see why Spencifer_Murphy compared you to him.
Working hard in the background, not getting the credit you deserve
Thats exactly why I chose Klien for her.

He works so hard, he could have just slipped away from F1 like Justin Wilson, but he has worked so hard that now he is getting some serious results in a car that should really give too much, beating a well established teammate.

Klien is like Principessa in that way, She works so so so hard in the background, and it could be quite easy to take what she does for granted. And yet she STILL finds time to think of witty remarks to keep us boys in line!

Besides when writing this I rank Klien's talents right up there in the top 10....so its by no means a bad thing!
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

manchild
manchild

Sorry, I was just making mainstream joke :wink:

Deano
Deano

way to go manchild keep the posts up and well keep replying
Schuey is the best. 7X World Champion, soon to be 8

Jason

Ranger/Acer/(Jason)??? - HEHE....Takuma Sato...tried WAAAY too hard, often with disatarous results!!! Resulting in complains from other drivers.
I'm happy as Sato and at least I'm not Yuji Ide :lol:
Never regret what you do, but only regret what you don't do. - Jenson Button
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?LW