Very timely IMO to watch this as we wait for the race
Brings up many questions
1. Fantastic cars with the traditional sound (not saying better, but it kinda is)
2. Stories about when Senna grabbed Schumacher by the lapels for holding him up
3. The comparison with Croft's childish wannabe statistic overladen commentary with James and god love him Murray (the last lap................but one) Walker.
4. Great onboard camera work
5. There should be a German GP especially when we have them at highly questionable places, and Hockenheim is one of the good tracks.
Overall for me a refreshing race coverage
How does this compare to, say, Singapore ?
Great camera positions, great sound, great racing, great commentary, great overtaking
Young Kimi at his best, a cast of thousands...
"Belgium 2004." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6RuDhWaWso